KZ: "TJ faster & stronger than Mendes & Faber. Expected TJ to win by KO in under 2R."

KZ and Hashad calling the upset of the century.

TJ is already the fastest at 135.

Barao barely even land a significant strike. When Barao side kick, TJ just side step easily and counter punch Barao.

Does anyone else think Mighty Mouse can beat Barao since he seen even faster than TJ.

Remember Mighty Mouse retire the best BW fighter in the world cruz lol.

Yeah, and can't say he's just saying that cause he trained with Team Alpha Male since I saw in a different thread that he was predicting Aldo to beat Mendes.

stronger than mendes not a chance

I predicted him to knockout Barao in under 2 rounds.

Suuuuuure he did.

Did he say that publicly before the fight? Cuz everyone knew he was going to win now that he won...

Yeah, I've seen him and how Mendez has changed. If Mendez can keep the pace high on Aldo and get to the 3rd round, he may repeat the same thing. Funny fact guys. Jose Aldo is the LAST BRAZILIAN WITH A TITLE IN THE UFC. If Machida doesn't beat Weidman, I can't think of any Brazilians up for title shots so it'll be a while for the country.

on his facebook, kz did predict dillashaw's win right before the fight.
after the fight, he said he expected the finish by the 2nd rd.

and yes, i miss kz!

TJ is already the fastest at 135.

Barao barely even land a significant strike. When Barao side kick, TJ just side step easily and counter punch Barao.

Does anyone else think Mighty Mouse can beat Barao since he seen even faster than TJ.

Huh!! good call man. I think that fight could be nuts. MM is down for fights in BW. Could happen down the road (if TJ is still there tho).

KZ and Hashad calling the upset of the century.

Could you tell your AV to stop! I've said like 40 times that I want no hand job at the moment but she still tries to get it.

Huh? Cruz had an ACL injury in training after that fight, which he won. Demetrius Johnson had nothing to do with it.

Back