News KZ & Ortega are going at it on social media

FOTY candidate if booked it
Would root for me boi Zombie though

Ortega ducking confirmed, South Korea about to shoot some bullets in his neighbourhood.

PLEASE SATISFY THE JUST BLEED GODS DANA

Why's Ortega all arrogant? He got a record number of punches landed on him last time and still hasn't even taken a fight.

Yeah, let me just skip the social shit, as i do not believe there is ANY heat between these 2, and just have them fight.

Zombie might hit harder than any of Ortega's previous opponents, would be interesting if he could take it. Max is a volume striker, same with Cub.

Ortega getting a little big for his britches as a guy who's always losing until he wins.

That Gracie camp, popping for sauce, now attacking the zombie. Better be careful with that Modelo good guy image.

Anyone else think someone put KZ up to this? They probably realize they have to start calling some shots.

Even weirder since Ortega is a Rener Gracie guy who KZ has worked with before.

Zombie might hit harder than any of Ortega's previous opponents, would be interesting if he could take it. Max is a volume striker, same with Cub.

Ortega likes to play the good guy but im not buying it. Something is off about it

KZ: What are you doing? #AnswerMe

Ortega: Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answer to.

KZ: So what, you want to fight me or not?

Ortega: I’m the real zombie. I don’t go down with head shots. Money talks bullshit walks.

This is definitely a great match up.

Lol Ortega saying he’s a zombie cause he got beat pillar to post in his last fight and made it out alive.

And even his logic is off. Real zombies DO go out via head shots. Has this guy not watched any zombie movies?

Last edited:
Ortega bragging for being able to take one hell of an assbeating is pretty good

Ortega getting a little big for his britches as a guy who's always losing until he wins.

That Gracie camp, popping for sauce, now attacking the zombie. Better be careful with that Modelo good guy image.
Ortega’s always come off as a low key douchebag to me at least, Something about him I just don’t buy.

KZ: so, are we fighting, or

ORTEGA:
dud.png

Zombie will piece this mofo Ortega up and finish him within 3 rounds.

Back