Media KZ & Giga cross paths in hotel

People sleep on Giga I feel like…

His last loss to kattar was a war.

I personally think he KO’s zombie.

People sleep on Giga I feel like…

His last loss to kattar was a war.

I personally think he KO’s zombie.
Yea, it was a war with Kattar.

Gigas biggest mistake in that fight was that he didn’t anticipate Kattar to wrestle, and it’s what lost him the fight. Can’t go into an MMA fight and assume that the opponent will agree to a striking only match.

And yes Giga would destroy zombie. It’s hard to favor KZ over anybody that’s ranked after those disheartening performances vs Volk and Ortega.

KZ = genuinely nice guy.
Giga = douche ...

Meeting was awkward and forced.

Giga got his ass handed to him by Kattar.
Kattar got his ass handed to him by Holloway.

KZ is now facing Holloway.
IMO, KZ gets destroyed.

Yea, it was a war with Kattar.

Gigas biggest mistake in that fight was that he didn’t anticipate Kattar to wrestle, and it’s what lost him the fight. Can’t go into an MMA fight and assume that the opponent will agree to a striking only match.

And yes Giga would destroy zombie. It’s hard to favor KZ over anybody that’s ranked after those disheartening performances vs Volk and Ortega.
Yes the wrestling was a good part of the game plan. I think that fight showed that Kattar just had more dawg in him than Giga. He was eating Giga’s shots and still throwing back.

Giga started to fade and that’s when kattar took over.

Giga to me is like a classic front-runner. If he doesn’t overwhelm or finish his opponent in 2 rounds the opponent has a better shot in the later rounds.

Back