Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

You can legally follow people in a public street, it’s like the Trayvon thing, they can follow him all the way until he goes home...also it’s an open carry state, you can carry a shotgun in your arms. There is no law preventing people from walking in public streets, so you can follow who you want, As long as it’s in public. That’s actually how police get homeless folks or others to leave small towns, they just follow them, everywhere, the person gets tired of it and leaves the small town. There is no law saying you can’t follow someone in public. Amaud initiated the violence. End of story.
You can carry a weapon, you can't brandish a weapon while yelling at someone. That's a felony assault. You can follow someone, you can't use your vehicle to cut them off while hitting them with said vehicle. Being hit by the vehicle is what initiated the violence.

End of story? It doesn't sound like you even read the first chapter.
When you initiate violence, by grabbing someone’s rifle or shotgun, and punch them in the face you are not the victim, you are the aggressor, you can follow anybody you want on public roads, the people who think Amaud is the victim believe that Amaud was being accosted by simply being followed. That’s not how it works. The guns do make them more threatening, but it’s an open carry state.

You can carry a weapon, you can't brandish a weapon while yelling at someone. That's a felony assault. You can follow someone, you can't use your vehicle to cut them off while hitting them with said vehicle. Being hit by the vehicle is what initiated the violence.
He wasn’t hit by the truck from what I saw on the video, brandishing a weapon is different, holding it is not brandishing, but if they aimed their weapons at him, then yes, but they didn’t aim their weapons at him from what it shows on camera. If you do aim a gun at someone, that is assault. But they didn’t aim it at him, thus not brandishing, google what brandishing means, I’m only going on what I’ve seen from the video. Amaud had a lot of different ways to go about it, he choose poorly.

When you initiate violence, by grabbing someone’s rifle or shotgun, and punch them in the face you are not the victim, you are the aggressor, you can follow anybody you want on public roads, the people who think Amaud is the victim believe that Amaud was being accosted by simply being followed. That’s not how it works. The guns do make them more threatening, but it’s an open carry state.
They didn't just follow him they attempted to forcibly detain him. Google the GBI report.

He wasn’t hit by the truck from what I saw on the video, brandishing a weapon is different, holding it is not brandishing, but if they aimed their weapons at him, then yes, but they didn’t aim their weapons at him from what it shows on camera. If you do aim a gun at someone, that is assault. But they didn’t aim it at him, thus not brandishing, google what brandishing means, I’m only going on what I’ve seen from the video. Amaud had a lot of different ways to go about it, he choose poorly.
You're just going by the video. There has already been an investigation into this and all three have been charged.

They didn't just follow him they attempted to forcibly detain him. Google the GBI report.
That’s a narrative they are trying to push, that they were trying to detain him by force. They wanted to confront him for sure, but detaining they can’t because he didn’t commit a felony, he could have just kept on walking and tell them to fuck off, yeah they wanted to get his attention, but he doesn’t have to answer them. He decided, let me attack the two guys with guns instead.

Good thing an edited video isn't the only evidence the prosecution has. You don't have to point a gun at a person for it to be brandishing, all you need to do is show it. And the McMichaels had a lot of ways to go about it differently, starting with not taking the law into their own hands, not getting arms and chasing a citizen around, not illegally blocking a public road, not getting out of the vehicle armed..... See, just having options doesn't mean you'll exercise the correct or even the legal one. Ahmaud wasn't the aggressor, Ahmaud had already tried running away from the confrontation, he was chased by armed individuals in a vehicle, he was struck by one of those vehicles, he satisfied any "duty to retreat" there may have been in a stand your ground state.

That’s a narrative they are trying to push, that they were trying to detain him by force. They wanted to confront him for sure, but detaining they can’t because he didn’t commit a felony, he could have just kept on walking and tell them to fuck off, yeah they wanted to get his attention, but he doesn’t have to answer them. He decided, let me attack the two guys with guns instead.
So how do you explain his handprint and dent on the truck?

So you are against blocking traffic?

Destroy the evidence is your answer? Now I know you're just fucking with me. <{fry}>
I would. The guy who recorded it thought he was doing the right thing well, he's gonna hang for it. So yeah, destroy the evidence. Guy recording it didn't do anything wrong, but I guess he's an accessory because now it was two people in cars after the guy. Delete that shit.

I would. The guy who recorded it thought he was doing the right thing well, he's gonna hang for it. So yeah, destroy the evidence. Guy recording it didn't do anything wrong, but I guess he's an accessory because now it was two people in cars after the guy. Delete that shit.
I'm guessing you either don't believe me or you chose not to read, the idiot recording participated in the chase and hit Arbery with his truck. This is confirmed by the police statement the son gave to the cops, and by forensics evidence that shows fabric from Arbery’s clothes on his truck where a dent is also on the truck.

All three should be serving time, the least guilty is the old man. He's the only one that didn't do anything violent to Arbery, he was just with his idiot son providing backup on the bed of the truck

Yes, I don't support Antifa or BLM..... So no need to look for hypocrisy.
But long story short. With amuad Arbery thing. I'm fine if the father and son get a manslaughter charge. They did participate in a series of events that lead to a man's death. Had they never followed him, there would be no incident. Even if amuad attacked them, the father and son put the wheels in motion that lead to a person killed. If they charge them with murder, that's overcharging and they walk. But manslaughter could stick.

I'm guessing you either don't believe me or you chose not to read, the idiot recording participated in the chase and hit Arbery with his truck. This is confirmed by the police statement the son gave to the cops, and by forensics evidence that shows fabric from Arbery’s clothes on his truck where a dent is also on the truck.

All three should be serving time, the least guilty is the old man. He's the only one that didn't do anything violent to Arbery, he was just with his idiot son providing backup on the bed of the truck
Definitely the father was the least culpable. He was just along for the ride. The idiot son should have never got out the truck with his shotgun. But camera man, if he hit amuad with his truck, why keep the film and incriminate yourself? Kinda silky right?

Definitely the father was the least culpable. He was just along for the ride. The idiot son should have never got out the truck with his shotgun. But camera man, if he hit amuad with his truck, why keep the film and incriminate yourself? Kinda silky right?
Because camera man is an idiot.... You didn't see when he did that interview on CNN and his lawyer wouldn't let him talk and basically told Tapper his client was too stupid to answer questions?

Lol it was sad and funny at the same time

Because camera man is an idiot.... You didn't see when he did that interview on CNN and his lawyer wouldn't let him talk and basically told Tapper his client was too stupid to answer questions?

Lol it was sad and funny at the same time
I stay away from CNN, but yeah he’s a major idiot. Lol. If anything, dude with the camera initiated the violence if he hit Amaud with his truck. Because that’s apparently what happened. And he filmed the whole thing. That goes beyond following. He deserves a charge simply for being so stupid. Fuck everyone involved was stupid to some degree. And since Amaud is dead, the blame is left to cleetus, and camera man joe.

I stay away from CNN, but yeah he’s a major idiot. Lol. If anything, dude with the camera initiated the violence if he hit Amaud with his truck. Because that’s apparently what happened. And he filmed the whole thing. That goes beyond following. He deserves a charge simply for being so stupid. Fuck everyone involved was stupid to some degree. And since Amaud is dead, the blame is left to cleetus, and camera man joe.
Yeah, I think it was like a 3 min chase but they only released the short video which didn't incriminate him. The police statement did though, these people were all stupid cause I believe it was the father that said to get the gun to initiate the chase.

Filming yourself doing this is like when drug dealers buy flashy expensive cars and stunt on 'da gram.

Back