Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

I've said this exact thing earlier, I blame the adults more than the child. Clearly his family is part of the problem, I mean his mom dropped him off at the protest. Now she takes him drinking and lets him flash atrocious hand gestures. Some stupid ass adults thought it was a good idea to give a child a gun and encouraged this kid to go out past curfew and do a job the polices couldn't manage. Like, what could go wrong?

Now he is seen doing something that could be interpreted as racist. This brings into question his motives from the beginning. Why bring a gun to a BLM rally?

In all this he was supervised by adults.

I hope he is tried as a child.

No.
Your pathological focus has been on the kid and his dumbass family.

Not the adult child molester, not the other two adult criminals. Not the people who were setting shit on fire and ruining peoples business. You willfully ignore all that and put all the responsibility of the kid. It's a profoundly dishonest stance you are taking.

I repeat: In your world a 17 year old child has the greater burden of responsibility than a fucking pedophile. If that dude was in my community I would have ****** ******.

It was the action of adult criminals which perpetuated the events. It was the incompetence of the city leaders that allowed the situation to spiral to the point where people (stupid people) were motivated to take action.

No.
Your pathological focus has been on the kid and his dumbass family.

Not the adult child molester, not the other two adult criminals. Not the people who were setting shit on fire and ruining peoples business. You willfully ignore all that and put all the responsibility of the kid. It's a profoundly dishonest stance you are taking.

I repeat: In your world a 17 year old child has the greater burden of responsibility than a fucking pedophile. If that dude was in my community I would have ****** ******.

It was the action of adult criminals which perpetuated the events. It was the incompetence of the city leaders that allowed the situation to spiral to the point where people (stupid people) were motivated to take action.

So now you are the one infatuated with the protesters. Just admit it, you hate BLM protesters. You are probably glad they were shot.

Do people really believe that 12 jurors are going to watch all the video footage and review all the evidence and conclude that this was murder? If they have one conservative on the jury it’s going to be hung, unless of course there’s damning evidence that hasn’t been released yet.

So now you are the one infatuated with the protesters. Just admit it, you hate BLM protesters. You are probably glad they were shot.

What protestors?

That wasn't protest, it was a pogrom. And when it comes to pedophiles who are out wylin' ,I dream of rubber tires, twine, matches and petrol.

What I'm saying is that there is a huge difference between marching for your ideals and burning shit and trying to wolfpack people.

It's a telling trait that you would ignore the fact that these people were criminals running amuck.

There's probably no one in this entire forum that has had more face to face dealings with #BLM (in Toronto) than me. Just because I'm the same color doesn't mean I have to agree with what they do and say. Nor am I obliged to mourn a dead pedophile who was using #BLM as squid ink to try and hurt yet another kid.

This is a shit show that featured entitled criminals using black angst to fuel their white privilege. But keep simping for that poor peace loving pedophiles tho.

Last edited:
This is a shit show that featured entitled criminals using black angst to fuel their white privilege. But keep simping for that poor peace loving pedophiles tho.
Can you explain to me what white privilege is and where I can get some.

Edit this black man has more white privilege than I do.

Can you explain to me what white privilege is and where I can get some.

Edit this black man has more white privilege than I do.

A good chunk of the white people I know break their ass to send their kids to hockey tournaments. The males one I work with at the university are almost completely cowed these days.

But if you really want to know what white privilege is than answer this questionnaire:

Have you gotten away:

Elbowing a chick in the titty because you were a bit hyped up? y/n
Doing a photop with a treasonous wife abuser? y/n
Groping a chick and asserting that it was a learning moment for everyone else? y/n
Inviting a convicted terrorist into your retinue? y/n
Professing admiration for one of the most bigoted repressive governments on the planet? y/n
Accepting a travel comp when it's explicitly stated in your job that it was against the rules? y/n
Slandering and bullying and then firing a far more capable colleague who was trying to do her job against a criminal entity? y/n
Using your job to illegally enrich your family? y/n
Dressing in Brownface? y/n
Capering in Blackface with socks stuffed in your groin to accentuate the effect? y/n

If you answered yes to even one of those then I'm afraid you have a bad case of the White Privilege and should wear a mask.

Because of my comments in this thread, I’ve now been told I’m “hysterical” and “outraged.” :rolleyes:
it’s called offering criticism. For all of your side’s talk of BLM “trained Marxists” and the like, your side has an even bigger problem: your side has been co-opted by white nationalists and white supremacist assholes. It’s not just about a hand sign.
My side? You don’t even know what my “side” is. You sure the fuck assume though don’t you? I haven’t said anything about “trained marxists”. In this thread or others. Typical outrage behavior, attribute characteristics and words to people you disagree with so make them look bad. Very juvenile behavior. Funny thing is all I did was offer your some...criticism. It’s not a duck, you don’t have to take it so hard.

Since you mentioned “being willfully duped to have a moment of outrage,” please direct your attention to the violent uprising and deaths caused at the Capitol, based on Trump’s cons and lies, and the fine parade of characters there: such as Camp Auschwitz Boy and Confederate Flag Boy. Not to mention white nationalists like Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller associating with Trump.
All that block of Trump crying on your part is just one big fat strawman and nothing more than that. Thanks for proving your outrage. I said nothing of any of the treason and sedition that happened at the capitol. Why would you bring it up here unless you’re exhibiting more outrage?

You said one thing I agree on: at this point in time it’s dumb to do the hand sign. I frankly couldn’t give a shit less if these people are white supremacists, or as you say, grown ass men acting like teenagers trolling the internet while they cosplay as white supremacists. They get my opposition either way.
Where did I say anyone was “grown ass men acting like teenagers trolling the internet while they cosplay as white supremacists”? I think in your outrage you’ve mistaking me for somebody else. Or is this just more of the juvenile behavior of a tribute and characteristics and words to me that I never said?

The little boy all of you are clamoring to defend inserted himself into a violent situation with the intention of committing more violence and brought the weaponry illegally to do so. Intent is what's going to bury him. WI has no SYG. Justice will ensure his freedom is forfeit, just as it will the Trump crime family.
So you are admitting all the other people involved were there to commit violence?

I've said this exact thing earlier, I blame the adults more than the child. Clearly his family is part of the problem, I mean his mom dropped him off at the protest. Now she takes him drinking and lets him flash atrocious hand gestures. Some stupid ass adults thought it was a good idea to give a child a gun and encouraged this kid to go out past curfew and do a job the polices couldn't manage. Like, what could go wrong?

Now he is seen doing something that could be interpreted as racist. This brings into question his motives from the beginning. Why bring a gun to a BLM rally?

In all this he was supervised by adults.

I hope he is tried as a child.
What’s your take on the 3 other adults that were involved in the shooting? I see you blaming all kinds of people here but you seem to be leaving out 3/4 of the people involved.

My side? You don’t even know what my “side” is. You sure the fuck assume though don’t you? I haven’t said anything about “trained marxists”. In this thread or others. Typical outrage behavior, attribute characteristics and words to people you disagree with so make them look bad. Very juvenile behavior. Funny thing is all I did was offer your some...criticism. It’s not a duck, you don’t have to take it so hard.

All that block of Trump crying on your part is just one big fat strawman and nothing more than that. Thanks for proving your outrage. I said nothing of any of the treason and sedition that happened at the capitol. Why would you bring it up here unless you’re exhibiting more outrage?

Where did I say anyone was “grown ass men acting like teenagers trolling the internet while they cosplay as white supremacists”? I think in your outrage you’ve mistaking me for somebody else. Or is this just more of the juvenile behavior of a tribute and characteristics and words to me that I never said?
Seems like it’s you that’s outraged, bud. And you didn’t say anything about “grown ass men acting like trolls”—I did. I was giving my thoughts. It’s totally fine that you’ve offered me criticism. I appreciate it, but am rejecting it for the reasons described. However, I agree that I I should’ve said “the other side” rather than “your side,” I think that’s a fair criticism you gave.
I brought up what happened at the Capitol simply as an illustration of white nationalists and racists co-opting that party. Which is relevant to our discussion about the hand sign, and why it isn’t so outrageous to think that what Rittenhouse is doing is in fact a white power hand sign.

Seems like it’s you that’s outraged, bud. And you didn’t say anything about “grown ass men acting like trolls”—I did. I was giving my thoughts. It’s totally fine that you’ve offered me criticism. I appreciate it, but am rejecting it for the reasons described. However, I agree that I I should’ve said “the other side” rather than “your side,” I think that’s a fair criticism you gave.
I brought up what happened at the Capitol simply as an illustration of white nationalists and racists co-opting that party. Which is relevant to our discussion about the hand sign, and why it isn’t so outrageous to think that what Rittenhouse is doing is in fact a white power hand sign.
Uhhh..,you claimed I said it though. Did you not? Should I quote your own words again?

If you actually appreciated my criticism you wouldn’t have gone on your tirade.

What are my feeling about what happened at the Capitol building (hint I mentioned this in my last comment to you)? Why are you bringing that up to me specifically? I’d really like to know.

Why is it outrageous to believe the whole “white power hand sign” is nothing more than a troll job a large part of our society has fallen for. Especially considering the facts around how the sign was designated as a “white power hand sign?

Uhhh..,you claimed I said it though. Did you not? Should I quote your own words again?

If you actually appreciated my criticism you wouldn’t have gone on your tirade.

What are my feeling about what happened at the Capitol building (hint I mentioned this in my last comment to you)? Why are you bringing that up to me specifically? I’d really like to know.

Why is it outrageous to believe the whole “white power hand sign” is nothing more than a troll job a large part of our society has fallen for. Especially considering the facts around how the sign was designated as a “white power hand sign?
I meant you claimed it was a troll/they were trolling. That was your point about that hand sign—that it was basically a troll.
I nought that seemed obvious, but I can see how it didn’t. Anyway, you seem like a super awesome guy and all, but there are fights on right now, so I’m gonna watch that shit instead of talk to you. Have a good one.

A good chunk of the white people I know break their ass to send their kids to hockey tournaments. The males one I work with at the university are almost completely cowed these days.

But if you really want to know what white privilege is than answer this questionnaire:

Have you gotten away:

Elbowing a chick in the titty because you were a bit hyped up? y/n
Doing a photop with a treasonous wife abuser? y/n
Groping a chick and asserting that it was a learning moment for everyone else? y/n
Inviting a convicted terrorist into your retinue? y/n
Professing admiration for one of the most bigoted repressive governments on the planet? y/n
Accepting a travel comp when it's explicitly stated in your job that it was against the rules? y/n
Slandering and bullying and then firing a far more capable colleague who was trying to do her job against a criminal entity? y/n
Using your job to illegally enrich your family? y/n
Dressing in Brownface? y/n
Capering in Blackface with socks stuffed in your groin to accentuate the effect? y/n

If you answered yes to even one of those then I'm afraid you have a bad case of the White Privilege and should wear a mask.
This was about the level of stupidity I expected.

I meant you claimed it was a troll/they were trolling. That was your point about that hand sign—that it was basically a troll.
I nought that seemed obvious, but I can see how it didn’t. Anyway, you seem like a super awesome guy and all, but there are fights on right now, so I’m gonna watch that shit instead of talk to you. Have a good one.
Who do you believe I claimed was trolling?

Enjoy the fights!

Who do you believe I claimed was trolling?

Enjoy the fights!
I thought your point was that I fell for a troll. That ppl doing the hand sign were trolling.
And thanks man, the main card is delivering nice finishes. You watching?

I thought your point was that I fell for a troll. That ppl doing the hand sign were trolling.
And thanks man, the main card is delivering nice finishes. You watching?
It was a troll job at first. By /pol. Period. But now that it’s believed to be true, because people want it to be true, it’s seen as true. Therefore it started as a troll job that millions now believe to be true. And as I said, now that the troll job is mainstream there’s no going back and anyone who does it is dumb at this point.

Naw not watching unfortunately . Will watch on a rerun

It was a troll job at first. By /pol. Period. But now that it’s believed to be true, because people want it to be true, it’s seen as true. Therefore it started as a troll job that millions now believe to be true. And as I said, now that the troll job is mainstream there’s no going back and anyone who does it is dumb at this point.

Naw not watching unfortunately . Will watch on a rerun
(I’mout of likes so here’s a Yoel)
<RomeroSalute>

Back