Kunlun Fight 38 live discussion

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
started for some time but no important fight happened already(i guess)

Jonay Risco vs Dzianis Zuev for a 4 man qualification tournament semi final starting.

Link for live:

http://www.adintrend.com/hd/ch40

is zuev winning?i missed the first round.

the other guy was sure pissed.....

the russian kid under kb......i'm curious to see how he does

felt like they could have done a extra round,first round was a draw for me,but not bad the decision to Zuev.

Khayal connecting almost everything.

It his first KB fight since he beat Buakaw,he had some fight on WLF on a tournament and was not looking this good

he has punch power but i don't know....

Khayal connecting almost everything.

It his first KB fight since he beat Buakaw,he had some fight on WLF on a tournament and was not looking this good

i didn't know he already had kb fights....so i guess he's doing quite good and improving.

Khayal is not good fighting when he walk back,he cant counter well to walk foward,he fight walking foward and strinking or walking back and being striked,that is a problem if he took a good agressive fighter on Kb rules

lol! i was wondering if they had changed their rules because they have been letting guys get away with the thai plum and a knee or two but i guess not. They really need to change that but along as they let guys who are active with the clinch use it like they have been the fights flow much better

i didn't know he already had kb fights....so i guess he's doing quite good and improving.
i don't know! he looked decent but the guy he was fighting was a mt fighter from japan not your typical japanese kickboxer. I have a feeling zuev is going to chew up up in the final

cobra next.....

russian kid did ok but let's see with a more aggressive opponent.i think he lost one of the top king fights against a kid from peru who was as aggressive as him and put a lot of pressure under mt so under kb maybe he'll have more problems.i don't know.

Rematch speech of Buakaw Vs Khayal Dzaniev sent in the air by the announcer

so unanimous decision is "i don't know".

If Khayal took a agressive walk foward like Marat Grigorian he is pretty screwed

Rematch speech of Buakaw Vs Khayal Dzaniev sent in the air by the announcer
they had to rematch in december but the russian kid was fighting top king,then january 9th....not sure this will happen but never say never.

this cobra guy was an olympian boxer/kb winner or something like this?i heard him before. did he wn something for kunlun or glory before?

so unanimous decision is "i don't know".
he easily won that fight but i was saying he wasn't facing an actual kick boxer. he just fought another mt guys under kb rules. so it is hard to judsge how he is going to look against a more euro style kb in zeuv

Back