• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News KSW Colosseum 2 at the stadium with attendance 60,000! June 3, 2023

I have to agree with a poster above, the card sux big ballz...

I mean they are 90% focused on the polish viewers so I guess from that perspective its ok but for all others its just some random card and neither Pudz nor Mamed are changing that.
KSW is one of the two only promotions who are bigger then the UFC in their countries. The other being Rizin in Japan.

off course they will pander to Polish viewers which This card is pretty good for that, I’m pleased

KSW is one of the two only promotions who are bigger then the UFC in their countries. The other being Rizin in Japan.

I could imagine that Oktagon is also attracting more "casuals" in the Czech Republic than the UFC.

I could imagine that Oktagon is also attracting more "casuals" in the Czech Republic than the UFC.
Could be honestly, I checked like a year or so ago. UFC has given up on trying to reach markets that aren’t the US, England, or China

lol at people being mad that Polish MMA promotion has Polish and central European fighters on it. Really shows the lack of perspective on here, guy in another thread says Rizin PPVs only sell like 6k or something.

The world does exist outside of USA y'all. Just because you don't follow other countries scenes well doesn't mean they're doing a "bad" job.

Over 40,000 tickets sold. 3 weeks until the event

ec45cdfb90c0f1936ddb12e75be83fdcc0608621958968414530e607c5729035.png

Was really hoping for overeem to be on the card. Unlucky , i guess we wont see him competing anywhere again

Back