PBP KSW 76: Parnasse vs. Rajewski, Sat. 11/12, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the Interim Lightweight title in the main event of KSW 76?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hooi Booi Time!!

<BC1>

Shin right on the kisser!

<{dayum}>

FhZCZGBWAAYdz2X

Thanks for mentioning me even though i was offline for a long time now. I'm back!!!!

The FW ksw champion is now LW champion. I see only good things for this young, complete, disciplined, and really nice french fighter. He's only 24, lost once and avenged his loss.

I hope Dana signs him quick, he's a monster.

He is FW champion and INTERIM LW champion... he will fight Ziolkowski to unify LW belts. Fight for undisputed LW belt should've happened yesterday but Marian (LW Champ) got injured, instead Rajewski came on short notice.

But yes, Salahdine is UFC material.

To the people that watched Gamrot coming up how would you guys compare it to Parnasse?
Gamrot is a much much better wrestler, Parnasse is the much better striker. Parnasse also seems to have much more creative sub game while Gamrot is a more traditional wrestler

The FW ksw champion is now LW champion. I see only good things for this young, complete, disciplined, and really nice french fighter. He's only 24, lost once and avenged his loss.

I hope Dana signs him quick, he's a monster.

Interim, he needs to beat Marian Ziółkowski to be the LW champ. Also knowing the UFC, they won't sign him since he doesn't cost 12K/12K

Gamrot is a much much better wrestler, Parnasse is the much better striker. Parnasse also seems to have much more creative sub game while Gamrot is a more traditional wrestler

I honestly think Parnagoat is a better grappler than he is a striker these days.

Was it a good stoppage? Didn’t watch the fights but Breese complained about it on his IG

He shelled up and I don't know if the ref saw the "Illegal blow". I know I saw the elbow or hammer go down but couldn't tell. Even on rewind I can't see and then the Ref is in the way.

upload_2022-11-14_16-9-43.png

He responded and got up quickly enough though. Never stop fighting even if ya think yer being fouled I guess?

<seedat>

He shelled up and I don't know if the ref saw the "Illegal blow". I know I saw the elbow or hammer go down but couldn't tell. Even on rewind I can't see and then the Ref is in the way.

View attachment 953168

He responded and got up quickly enough though. Never stop fighting even if ya think yer being fouled I guess?

<seedat>
There is no good angle to see if the elbow hit the back of the head or the top, with the legality of it basically being a couple of inches

I honestly think Parnagoat is a better grappler than he is a striker these days.
He trains with Barnaoui. Seems like there is a very clear, MMAfactory and others split in the French MMA scene

Also Parnasse should stay at FW, Barnaoui looks like a giant next to him

Back