News KSW 53: Reborn - July 11th with trylogy fight Gamrot vs Parke

That first fight drove me nuts, Parke had the pressure down after getting bit but he refused to throw combinations. If he got it in his head to just touch his opponent up while going forward instead of swinging one or two wild shots, he wouldn't have to worry about getting fucked by judges.

Is the fight 5 rounds? If so, I'm favoring Parke unless Gamrot shows the best version of himself yet, which could definitely happen considering how long he's been out.

It's 5 rounds, yeah. I hope Gamrot wins, I've always found Parke unbearably boring, even if I think he's underrated in how effective he is.

I dunno how many more fights Gamrot has on his contract, but if he wins this he's 16-0 and surely the UFC wouldn't ignore that.

It's 5 rounds, yeah. I hope Gamrot wins, I've always found Parke unbearably boring, even if I think he's underrated in how effective he is.

I dunno how many more fights Gamrot has on his contract, but if he wins this he's 16-0 and surely the UFC wouldn't ignore that.
I'd root for him if he wasn't such a cheating cunt. Him winning would be for the best since I can't see the UFC picking Parke back up.

KSW really lucked out with boring champs like De Fries, Parke and Racic. And I mean that, since no one will bother trying to poach them.

I'd root for him if he wasn't such a cheating cunt. Him winning would be for the best since I can't see the UFC picking Parke back up.

KSW really lucked out with boring champs like De Fries, Parke and Racic. And I mean that, since no one will bother trying to poach them.

They might struggle with the other four though, I'd love to see Soldic or Parnasse go on a UFC run especially.

Really interested in this fight, Grzebyk has to prove that his FEN double belt wasn't just a hype job. I think he can win this and challenge the title one day.

Typical Parke aggression before he brutally tries to hold Gamrot against the cage for 25 minutes.
Have to give credit where credit is due, in the rematch he was actually swinging once things got going, even wore a facemask due to how willing he was to walk through Mateusz's shots. I think this might be the rare, exciting Parke performance just because of how much he dislikes Gamrot.

Wishful thinking, I know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back