Kryzsztof Jotko vs. Scott Askham added to October/Ireland FN-FP event

Nice, i'm starting to become a bit of a fan of Mr Askham, and his loyal army of knights who follows him everywhere haha.

CH9Xmh2UsAAayLv.jpg

Fight Knight Dublin.

Both lost to Cedenblad, but Askham did better in his last fight and didn't get finished by Cedenblad.

I've got Askham in this one.

Nice, i'm starting to become a bit of a fan of Mr Askham, and his loyal army of knights who follows him everywhere haha.

CH9Xmh2UsAAayLv.jpg

Fight Knight Dublin.

Sat directly behind them in Berlin, not sure if it will be smart to go to
Dublin dressed like that.

I like it, I don't really want either guy to lose though. I've enjoyed watching both. I'll probably end up rooting for Askham, but I think Jotko takes it, he really impressed me in his last fight. Good matchup

Looks like Cathal Pendred vs Tom Breese has also been added. Breese KO round 1

Oh yeah, I always root for the Brits. Hopefully Edwards, Till, and Entwistle land a fight on this card

Also Brad The Bear Scott

Might be a bit soon for Edwards, but I'm hoping all the rest are on! Hopefully Entwistle has recovered from his injury too.

Might be a bit soon for Edwards, but I'm hoping all the rest are on! Hopefully Entwistle has recovered from his injury too.

What was Entwistle's injury? I figured hes been out because of an injury, but I never looked into what it was. I've been wanting to see him get back in there though. He's like a mini English Palhares, except he lets go of his submissions on time

My guess is it'll end up being Askham vs a newcomer because Jotko gets injured a fuckton

What was Entwistle's injury? I figured hes been out because of an injury, but I never looked into what it was. I've been wanting to see him get back in there though. He's like a mini English Palhares, except he lets go of his submissions on time

Don't think it was ever said. Just hoping he can get back in the Octagon a keep his submissions going. Like the comparison lol.

Back