Krylov shows Ukrainians always get revenge

I guess the difference between us is you value takedowns where the wrestler lands no strikes and threatens no submissions and the guy on the bottom gets up easily and I don't. Takedowns are great if you do something with them, but they are not offensive in themselves
OSP looked for subs and did land some (limited) gnp. Look, if you think surviving the first round then subbing your opponent in the second is domination then that's your prerogative. I think there's a higher bar.

OSP looked for subs and did land some (limited) gnp. Look, if you think surviving the first round then subbing your opponent in the second is domination then that's your prerogative. I think there's a higher bar.

You use the word survive as if Krylov was in danger of being finished, when in reality he barely took any damage period.

You use the word survive as if Krylov was in danger of being finished, when in reality he barely took any damage period.
Letting OSP get into full mount is a dangerous spot to be in. I just don't see how you can qualify this as a domination. Dominant second round for sure. Dominant fight definitely not.

242q.gif

I agree but they weren't always.

I guess its a matter of how far you want to go back and how a territory was gained.

Golan Heights was won by Israel during a defensive war that the Arab League started 50 years ago, whereas Donbass was invaded by Russia in an offensive war less than 5 year ago

Back