KRULL FOR THE F WIN...................BY GAWD

BUNCHA BITCHES SLAYING SOME SHIT BY GAWD......................UH UH CAN U FEEL MEE,.
IM STANDI GHERE IVE WATCHED U FROMAFAR..........................KRUL BYB GAWD UH UH

I loved that movie. My wife and I tried to rewatch it last month. We stopped after 10 minutes. It did not age well.

Was it because you kept popping a bone doggy when you gazed upon the classicaly handsome visage of a bearded Ken Marshall in his early 30s?

Is it streaming somewhere now? Watched it in theatre, but don't remember much except for the throwing weapon with like knives sticking out.

There's a lot of well known British actors in that film by the looks of it. I wonder what happened to that Neeson lad in it ?

Saw as a pre teen I movies . I remember we all saw it cause of that boomerang like weapon featured in ads. Only that weapon ended up a nothing n had no importance. Though movie was pretty meh even as a kid. It was no Ice Pirates

I loved that movie. My wife and I tried to rewatch it last month. We stopped after 10 minutes. It did not age well.

Hate when that happens. Thought robocop would be like that but it still holds up.

Loved this movie. Never worked out if it was a true story or not.

I can’t believe, given how low budget that looked, that they got the “In a world…” guy for the trailer. Seems like they couldn’t afford him.

Back