Kron Gracie vs Tatsuya Kawajiri PROMO

I'm going with old and past-his-prime Kawajiri here.

Wonder if he'll lock eyes with Rickson at ringside, a la my favourite moment of Sakuraba vs Royce?

I'd like to see Kron get the win here. Would be a really big win for him.

Crusher needs to avoid grappling with Kron or he will submit. Crusher usually comfortable grappling but wrong opponent this time. Unfortunately this is Japan and Crusher will fight honorably but not as wise. Crusher could out strike Kron with good foot work and avoiding clinches but opposite Crushers favored style. Looking forward to it. Great matchup.

Obviously kawajiri have the striking advantage but his striking declined during the past few fights. If kron defended kawajiri's punches, put hin on clinch and take the fight to the ground then kron gets the W

Thanks alot. The song is Evan King - Guardians
I don't think that Kron wants to fight in UFC. He said in a interview that american fans don't respect the athletes and don't understand the sport. And he likes Japan and japanese culture.
lol don't scurred homie

I have to say I'm super excited to see the Crusher back on a NY JMMA card; when he had his eye injury I seriously thought that was it. Such a legend, and still looks shredded as fuck.

War Kawajiri!

I hope Kron beats him quickly and decisively. Nothing would make me happier than to watch Rickson 2.0 become a big thing in modern MMA. I think he has the skills to do it too. Big step up early on in his career, no matter how old people think Kawajiri is tho

Back