Kron Gracie submits Alex Caceres GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
WateryWellgroomedGnat-small.gif

ElementaryMatureCrownofthornsstarfish-small.gif

Brilliant take down. Hand fighting was other level.

Couldn’t have hoped for anything better. More Kron plz, I’m willing to pay.

I thought it was cool the ufc kept Alex around for so long then they feed him to Kron like a mouse to a boa

tenor.gif

I'm surprised everyone is so impressed by the old leg in backpack take down technique . At least in our BJJ academy it's one of the first take down we learned and when the class is full of newcomers and the theme of the week is takedowns they teach that move .

It's pretty simple and safe and isn't as impactful as hip throws and wrestling takedowns . You seat belt then weave one leg between opponents legs and let gravity do the rest . The hardest part by far is actually getting behind the opponent like that , and that's why I've never even tried it in a real match.

It's nice too because the way your legs are positioned all you have to do once you hit the ground is stretch and lock your legs and your opponent either opens up and straightens too (allowing you to get second hook in) or get his groin muscle ripped

The hand fighting though was amazing , and that's where world class and hobbyist differences are apparent

Like having a 20 foot python drop on your head. End comes quickly.

Kron is a stud. But Bruce Leroy is a .500 fighter. Would like to see him fight some better competition.

I think it's cool Sherdog keeps trolls around so smarter people can make fun of them.

There seems to be no shortage of them these days. I hardly venture out of the safety of the training forums lately least I kill some brain cells here.

I'm surprised everyone is so impressed by the old leg in backpack take down technique . At least in our BJJ academy it's one of the first take down we learned and when the class is full of newcomers and the theme of the week is takedowns they teach that move .

It's pretty simple and safe and isn't as impactful as hip throws and wrestling takedowns . You seat belt then weave one leg between opponents legs and let gravity do the rest . The hardest part by far is actually getting behind the opponent like that , and that's why I've never even tried it in a real match.

It's nice too because the way your legs are positioned all you have to do once you hit the ground is stretch and lock your legs and your opponent either opens up and straightens too (allowing you to get second hook in) or get his groin muscle ripped

The hand fighting though was amazing , and that's where world class and hobbyist differences are apparent

So you're the new guy who tries to sound smart with the other new guys.

Your e inexperience is gushing out.
The arm bar is a basic move, the triangle, rnc, etc and you will continue to see these moves make people tap at every level.

Every thing is 'easy' on paper.
And reading your post it makes me wanna choke the shit out your pontificating ass.

Back