Krav Maga

I've never taken a Krav Maga class but I am a black belt in Kajukenbo another eclectic martial art like it. I've also cross-trained in Mark Lee Kanarek's Haganah another combative system from Israel that incorporates a lot of the Krav Maga curriculum into it. And, it's a very brutal, ugly system that can be extremely effective. But, like all martial arts & combatives it's only as good as the individual practitioner. There are no panaceas when it comes to physical confrontations & self-defense situations.

Ok, now I get it...it was an embedded video. It showed up as a picture due to Sherdog having problems.
I skimmed through it, and have seen it a long time ago. That show, Fight Science, or something.

You do realize that this show, over sensationalize whatever Martial Arts that they're visiting to train right? Always over praising them and never taking a controversial stance. Those 2 guys are real fighters. Bald guy is commentating w/Rogan right now in the UFC.

But if you think this video proves anything special about Krav in Israel vs. the US, then you've obviously never trained Krav Maga passed Level 1 with the noobs then. Look at that sparring video of the IDF guys...that's just sloppy ass kickboxing with a shitload of padding on. And they're wearing head gear with full face mask, yet aren't allowed to even strike to the head. It's junk compared to average MMA. Those 2 Fight Science guys would wreck them easily in a fight.

Krav Maga is basically MMA Lite, just like MCMAP for the Marines is MMA Lite.

Back