Krause is a DOG!

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Maximum hespek to him. He just gained himself a fan. If he has time to train, then he easily wins that fight.

Cant believe it went to decision split decision at that The James Krause ima fan for life
:meow:

Awesome performance. Earned so much respect and so many fans tonight.

I wanted to be impressed, but meh. In my books he only gets props for showing up, not for his performance.

I wanted to be impressed, but meh. In my books he only gets props for showing up, not for his performance.
Shame he couldn't impress you. It takes a lot to impress the Sherbro Elites

The first couple minutes I thought he's about to take a nap but he pulled through

He wanted out by the 2nd. Props for taking fight on 1 day fighting at natural weight.
No camp is deceptive term. They are still going to gym and going through motions.

Only weighing 183 shows he doesn't cut much to make welterweight so even more impressive. It would've been a lightweight vs middleweight if he cut as much weight as most.

I thought he eked it out. I am not upset about the decision. Impressed he fought that well, all things considered. Going against a guy two weightclasses above your ideal weight, in the guy's hometown, with 24 hours notice? Ballsy.

i thought he won rounds 1 and 3. still great performance at middleweight on such short notice!

Back