kpop

nobody from japan has the Vocals of my dude's from 2bic

it's a tie between Korea and the Phillipines. They're putting something in the water over there

They got this cat, Marcelito Pomoy, that sings the Prayer. And DOES BOTH PARTS......and it's incredible

Someone linked me a video of a band playing live, and the lead singer is a cartoon. It was weird but apparently they love it.

it is, super weird, but they were huge way back when. I have buddies that are Japanese & they introduced me to X Japan when we were kids, & I didn't like them, nor hate them. but listening to them now as an adult though triggers feels & now I love some of their songs, anchored by those memories. I love how music can have an effect on people like that.

it is, super weird, but they were huge way back when. I have buddies that are Japanese & they introduced me to X Japan when we were kids, & I didn't like them, nor hate them. but listening to them now as an adult though triggers feels & now I love some of their songs, anchored by those memories. I love how music can have an effect on people like that.

Yeah I know what you mean. When I was about 7 I had to have an operation. The day I came out of the hospital, my parents brought me the Bryan Adams song Everything I do. Don't particularly like the song anymore, but there's a sentiment to it.

after 15 minutes of research i have come to the conclusion that jpop is the superior product
tumblr_ocqedaznAh1son3fpo1_500.gif

What's extremely disturbing is iTunes as a separate genre dropdown menu selection for K-Pop, but none for J-Pop even though I saw a few songs tagged with J-Pop.

Also, I saw today Namie Amuro is retiring soon after her 25th year.

What's extremely disturbing is iTunes as a separate genre dropdown menu selection for K-Pop, but none for J-Pop even though I saw a few songs tagged with J-Pop.

J pop isn't main stream. They don't do hooks and they don't dance. K pop all about that teen demographic.

no one listens to Jpop except virgin weebs. All the cool kids listen to kpop.

Thanks to Kpop there are a bunch of white women from all over the world with yellow fever visiting Korea.

Not that I'm meeting any of them
<DCrying>

k pop dancing

<5>

j pop dancing

<{hughesimpress}>

I'm a gdragon and bts man myself

Back