Koscheck-Woodley gets bumped up to UFC 167 PPV card

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC President Dana White told MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani that a preliminary bout between Josh Koscheck and Tyron Woodley will replace Mir vs. Overeem on UFC 167's pay-per-view lineup.

Awesome. I am down to see Kos wing overhand shots at Woodley's head until Woodley falls over.

Really goes to show just how stacked this card is with this fight being on the prelims in the first place. Name value wise it kind of sucks that this card lost reem/mir but I think this will be as good a fight if not better.

I just see Woodley as a poor man's version of Kos so this shouldn't be too tough for Josh. If Kos was smart, he'd put Woodley on his back early.

I just see Woodley as a poor man's version of Kos so this shouldn't be too tough for Josh. If Kos was smart, he'd put Woodley on his back early.

hmmm...more like a younger version of Kos who imo will actually beat him.
I don't mean age as Woodley is only 4 years younger but he's the up and coming fighter that is showing improvements from fight to fight, Kos had reached his peak and is on a downward spiral.

hmmm...more like a younger version of Kos who imo will actually beat him.
I don't mean age as Woodley is only 4 years younger but he's the up and coming fighter that is showing improvements from fight to fight, Kos had reached his peak and is on a downward spiral.

I agree with this asesment completely.

Woodley by unexpected punch in the chin.
We all freak out and say holy shit! Woodley is pretty good!
Woodley then fights somebody good but lame like Dong Hyun Kim.
Their fight is awful and boring and Woodley loses
We all say Woodley is SHIT!

Thus completing the Circle of Life

This card is amazing from top to bottom. All fights are amazing match ups.

KOS wins this, and sooner or later will fight Hendricks again, he got robbed in that fight

No that already happened when Woodley beat Jay than lost a boring decision to Shields lol.

No that already happened when Woodley beat Jay than lost a boring decision to Shields lol.

xnNJQ.gif

Tyron is a good wrestler, Kim would probably lose IMO.

Great! Now I have to wait an extra 2 months for Overeem/Mir

that's definitly the fight that I would move up to the main card.

Woodley better cut out the foot long Penn Station subs he's been buying lately if he wants to make weight LOL

True story

Back