Media Korean Zombie's Epic 2nd Round Against Dustin Poirier In Their 2012 Main Event Battle (video)

Actually I just checked and Lamas was on a 4 fight streak, so between him KZ and Mendes it definitely is arguable that he should have gotten the title shot against Aldo. But maybe he got injured? I can't remember the exact details of why KZ got the shot instead of Lamas, but Lamas ended up getting a shot after KZ anyways lol.

Actually I just checked and Lamas was on a 4 fight streak, so between him KZ and Mendes it definitely is arguable that he should have gotten the title shot against Aldo. But maybe he got injured? I can't remember the exact details of why KZ got the shot instead of Lamas, but Lamas ended up getting a shot after KZ anyways lol.

Like I said, maybe it's coz KZ's last win that time was billed a title eliminator fight which afaik means for a title shot, and KZ had to rehab some injuries after that bout that's why he lost his shot, and he didn't get to fight and pick up wins for more than a year. While for Lamas, Hioki and Koch were great wins for him that time and with KZ being out, he certainly has put on a streak that's worthy of a title shot. That doesn't take away the fact that KZ earned a title shot with his win over Poirier, most likely.

Last edited:
I love the Jung, Miesha love the Jung, we all love the Jung.

I wish Cupcake would bake me a cake and or lemme try her cake.

mieshatatekorean1.jpg

I love the Jung, Miesha love the Jung, we all love the Jung.

I wish Cupcake would bake me a cake and or lemme try her cake.

mieshatatekorean1.jpg

I love Cupcake.

J7Jj.gif

Back