Media Korean Zombie released his official merch online today; Some apparels were instantly sold out!

I like it, but I do think the Zombie looks more like the Oxnard Zombie Tony.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

21cc72cc-936c-11ea-ae0d-0e69ba128e68_image_hires_001647.jpg

Yep, they made much better ones, but it's under Jay Park's agency/music label, AOMG, and has nothing to do with the UFC

KZ has some of the only good MMA merch. Just wearing a T-shirt that says "KOREAN ZOMBIE" is hilarious in itself. I wish Korean Superboy had something similar

Reactions: Gio
It was sweet when all the top fighters had their own unique designs.

Good thing we get sterilized power ranger outfits now...

When I grow up I want to be a Korean zombie full kit wanker.

Korean Zombie so marketable, even Reebok couldn't fuck it up

korean-zombie-ufc-reebok-shirt.jpg

That is a pretty cool shirt but I wouldn't wear it because of the UFC logo at the bottom. If Reebok would have got rid of that and not put Chan Sung Jung in that tacky big lettering the shirt would have been awesome

Glad to see him making money on the side...and hope he bounces back from that horrible showing against Ortega

Shits cool because without context people would just assume it's a punk band or something

For some reason I read the title as "KZ has been released". I'm a dumbass.
I thought his fight got canned and he did something bad. Thank god it's about his merch.
d93dde74fd0ade4ad63e632893bc1430.gif

Either way good for him! Rooting for him this weekend(no offense Ige).
Love Zombie to but my nephew gonna sleep him. Seeing this as a potential fight of the year.

Yep, they made much better ones, but it's under Jay Park's agency/music label, AOMG, and has nothing to do with the UFC

I bought a tshirt with this design at his gym in Seoul years ago….$50 :0 I wonder if he stashes away the profits from his wife :)
613C1C55-8AA8-4E01-8EE0-37EEC96E4BBA.jpeg
def looks less like El Cucuy… though the original one is still my favorite.

wake me up when he comes out with a hot dog brander

I bought a tshirt with this design at his gym in Seoul years ago….$50 :0 I wonder if he stashes away the profits from his wife :)
View attachment 861152
def looks less like El Cucuy… though the original one is still my favorite.

Nice. That's the logo in his gym. It definitely looks like him.

And lol, I remember that 'KZ caught hiding money from his wife' thread :D One of the threads I remember posting in when I came back.

Catchweight, Trump vs Obama for the HelpKoreaNotNukeItselfWeight Title.

If South Korea really wanted to, they could unleash all the Korean Zombies onto the North, and then we will have a Unified Korea with Kim Jong Un stuck in a twister for the rest of his life.

Back