Korean Zombie is the real Ultimate Warrior. Check out these details of his last 8 fights

KZ is defenetly must watch.
War Zombie!!!

Korean Zombie has been carrying the Korean MMA scene because the man is a star. Always shows up to bang and nobody who is UFC/MMA fan misses his fights.

As a fan of KZ, he isn’t “star power”. He consistently puts on great performances/fights but no one outside of hardcore MMA fans knows who he is or cares to see him fight.

Korean Zombie has been carrying the Korean MMA scene because the man is a star. Always shows up to bang and nobody who is UFC/MMA fan misses his fights.

Kind of sad that Doo Ho Choi might be done already......Seemed like he was gonna carry the flag for them when KZ was inactive

Kind of sad that Doo Ho Choi might be done already......Seemed like he was gonna carry the flag for them when KZ was inactive

Korean MMA was looking solid 4yrs ago
You had The Ace, Stun Gun, Korean Zombie and his prodigy(he got cut) and now Korean Superboy.
Only one who is still left and that is the man who hopefully wins this Saturday and gets a TS.
I miss them Korean cards.
Yeah Doo Ho Choi looking done honestly.

Unfortunately he's incredibly inactive. If he fought semi-regularly he'd definitely be a much bigger star.

As a fan of KZ, he isn’t “star power”. He consistently puts on great performances/fights but no one outside of hardcore MMA fans knows who he is or cares to see him fight.
Hmmmm.....good point. I'll change the title to hopefully something better.

I can't wait to see the improvements these 2 fighters have been hyped to have made.

Can't wait to see the Zombie's ritualistic battle cry from the Cranberries...

Back