Korean Zombie is the best asian fighter today

what? a young boy isn't jacked. I wasn't talking about those features
1193319_v9_ba.jpg
She's still feminine. Maybe you need to stop hanging around young boys so much.

what? a young boy isn't jacked. I wasn't talking about those features
1193319_v9_ba.jpg

at this point I'm really starting to wonder if Andrade is just a clean shaven Henry Cejudo

I mean have these two ever been on the same card???

henry_cejudo.jpg__240x270_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

She's still feminine. Maybe you need to stop hanging around young boys so much.
no she's not, she even wants to resemble a man, she tries to be not feminine and you come here and shit on that? What a piece of work you are

Fighter or mma? If fighter in general I’ll say Naoya Inoue who is currently ranked 7 P4p boxing ranks

Kyoji is tearing mfs up
Is Andre Ewell Yair and/or Moicano? Who has he beaten. Nobody. Of course it's zombie but this diehard kyoji fanbase made me a rack last week so carry on. They both lost in the final second of 25 minute fights.. hmm.. when I simply considered the beating Yair took + Mexican = 600 for 45k.

Is Andre Ewell Yair and/or Moicano? Who has he beaten. Nobody. Of course it's zombie but this diehard kyoji fanbase made me a rack last week so carry on. They both lost in the final second of 25 minute fights.. hmm.. when I simply considered the beating Yair took + Mexican = 600 for 45k.
You can say that but he was tearing up mfs in the UFC too until he lost to DJ (who he gave a quality fight). He destroyed McCall and Nguyen who were both top quality Flyweights and merked Caldwell twice, someone who all the Bellator fanboys were saying was the next DJ, like c'mon give the man some credit ffs

Can Kevin Lee even win a fight these days, to be call the best

You can say that but he was tearing up mfs in the UFC too until he lost to DJ (who he gave a quality fight). He destroyed McCall and Nguyen who were both top quality Flyweights and merked Caldwell twice, someone who all the Bellator fanboys were saying was the next DJ, like c'mon give the man some credit ffs
Nobody was calling Caldwell that. Also, McCall in 2018 was not a quality win. He had 4 fights in five years due to injuries.

Nobody was calling Caldwell that. Also, McCall in 2018 was not a quality win. He had 4 fights in five years due to injuries.
I've heard him called that, albeit from questionable sources. And it's more the manner that he knocked out McCall, who was a top FlyW, that kind of pure power on a BW is impressive

He’s a great fighter but there is a very real chance that a fighter from China could become a UFC Champion in her next fight. Her name is Weili ...

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-11.32.06-min.png

He’s a great fighter but there is a very real chance that a fighter from China could become a UFC Champion in her next fight. Her name is Weili ...

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-11.32.06-min.png
that division / belt means nothing compared to the competion both KZ and Kyoji have faced in the past.

its like saying my village football team is better then FC Barcelona because they won a shitty regional football trophy.

The guchi gang will deny it it to their dying breath, but guchi hasn't fought consistently tough opponents the way KZ has.
I love KZ but he fought 3 times in the last 5 years and was knocked out by Yair Rodriguez. He has a lot of work to do.
The Moicano fight was a great win tho and I'm looking forward to see what is next for him.
Let him end what is left of Brian Ortega hype.

Horiguchi has been fighting above his natural weight class because there are not many opponents for him.
Damn.. he event fought an undefeated star in K-1 rules and did pretty good (Tenshin).
His 2 wins over Caldwell are impressive since Caldwell is a huge BW and Guchi is a FLW.

Yair got destroyed by Edgar. Moicano lost to Ortega and got manhandled by Aldo. Don't act like they are elite featherweights

Yair got destroyed by Edgar. Moicano lost to Ortega and got manhandled by Aldo. Don't act like they are elite featherweights
Ok.. but sorry, who has Kjoji beaten then that are names or underground, underappreciated, killer fighters. List them. Question remains. I believe they are both great. I believe Zombie is better. He's man-sized and has beaten way better comp over a f'ing decade plus.

Nguyen sucked. His best win was s drunken Smolka. (?) Where is he now? Serious question?

Moicano was ranked #5 and has wins over Swanson, Kattar, and Stephens. Don't act like he's some scrub. KZ was 1 second away from beating Yair.

Back