Media KOREAN ZOMBIE: "I Asked For A Similar Style Opponent."

Yair is underdog here.. cerrone dog.. pennington dog.. very interesting.. how did Yair fall so far after one loss to a legend.

He's fighting KZ. Cerrone and Pennington being underdogs is interesting, though.

He's fighting KZ. Cerrone and Pennington being underdogs is interesting, though.
KZ been inactive can't do what Frankie did and I think Yair will be favorite when fight comes around but why they "cut" him and try to feed him to Zabit? Not even sure where Yair is training but I see Yair, Perry and Raquel winning. If she can take down GDR if not shes fucked. Same with cerrone.

I love KZ but he fought badly in that fight. He bought into his own hype and paid for it. Iirc Roop was doing well that whole fight.
Yup, but he changed his style since then. It's made him a better fighter - Roop may not have been a world beater, but he was no Leonard Garcia either for KZ to be swinging at with hooks from his waist.

I had no idea KZ used strategy.. I thought he just winged it and went for it. I know he trained and all just didn't see the game plan.
I think against a guy like Frankie, it would be foolish not to have a strategic gameplan.

KZ been inactive can't do what Frankie did and I think Yair will be favorite when fight comes around but why they "cut" him and try to feed him to Zabit? Not even sure where Yair is training but I see Yair, Perry and Raquel winning. If she can take down GDR if not shes fucked. Same with cerrone.

They've both been inactive. the difference is that KZ was a legit contender before his inactivity.

George+Roop+vs+Korean+Zombie+1.gif

I bet you’re a real nice fella.

Jung is the man. Hoping for a vintage zombie slaughter match.

He is blessed by the just bleed God. And should get the support he deserves.

They've both been inactive. the difference is that KZ was a legit contender before his inactivity.
KZ has one had one fight since military in the last 5+ years. Yair is 7-1 UFC last 5 years. KZ win over Bermudez doesn't mean anything he's one of most inconsistent fighters on roster. Yair should be favorite here he's better on the feet better wrestler wild and reckless in transition I dont like but there are obviously things going on I need to research about him lately.

I had no idea KZ used strategy.. I thought he just winged it and went for it. I know he trained and all just didn't see the game plan.

For Yair... I honestly wonder if he's recovered mentally from that absolute ass whooping Frankie put on him and his hype train.

Look forward to this fight.

Mentally, Yair actually looks great right now.

Yair is a bit underrated here. He lost to Frankie but that's a different style and Frankie had to make it ugly.

Yair is big, young, and quick. He moves very well and his kicks can come from any angle.
this

expecting an awesome war

I think Yair has been at TAM, could be wrong about that though. Also KZ has an underrated ground game. He tapped out Poireir with ease and also landed the first guillotine (twister) in the UFC. Its a tough fight to call because of their lack of activity.

Huge fluke. Roop is actually terrible.
Roop was dominating KZ before the KO.

How is Roop terrible? He KO'ed Brian Bowles and beat Dustin Kimura, who are both very solid fighters. Pretty much all of his losses were to quality opponents, and he got robbed against hioki.

God bless KZ...He is a real man.

Back