Korean Superboy calls out Cubby Sampson

FMAxBoxing

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
910596f1ac.jpg

Come on UFC make this happen yo!

Cubby Sampson?

Swinson? Swanson? Oh wait, here it is. Sampsonite! I was way off.

Pretty straightforward. "I want to fight Cub Swanson".

Simple and effective. Love that. Haha.

That Korean superboy got some power, and cub is hittable. Superchoi might just take this one

I'd rather see Ishihara vs Superboy.

Fireworks.

Lol why does Superboy want to fuck Swanson up so bad? Cub must have offended him somehow.

Choi by murder. He knows it's a very winnable fight over a somewhat popular name

Do it, UFC. He wanted Kawajiri, but Kawa brushed him off. He then called out Swanson, and when Kawa vs Swanson was made, he said he wanted the winner. Give it to him. He knows Swanson vs himself can be fireworks.

I'd rather see Ishihara vs Superboy.

Fireworks.

Nah. Better to let them run parallel to each other for a while.

Did swanson say something in the past to upset choi or any korean fighters? Kinda random to call out swanson.

Knowing what I know about Koreans, it is very unusual for him to be doing this without having been slighted.
He wants to be ranked,mand knows that Knocking out a ranked striker will do that. Has nothing to do with Korean niceties, which I'm also very familiar with.

He wants to be ranked,mand knows that Knocking out a ranked striker will do that. Has nothing to do with Korean niceties, which I'm also very familiar with.

I dunno I can just easily imagine after the fight him being asked why he wanted to fight Cub so bad and saying something like "I offered him a glass of water one time and he declined."

Back