koral vt pro shorts (sizing , fit) ?

DI99

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i ordered a pair the other day, all of my shorts are 34s so im assuming that should be fine ( ordered 34 in these ) , im just wondering what the length is like. I heard that they were a little shorter than most mma shorts, i have a pair of badboy shorts, and a pair of jaco and they both go down almost below my kneecap. i also have a pair of venom chute boxe shorts and they just sit right above my knee cap ( a little shorter than the badboys and jacos). im 6'2 incase that helps for a bit of info or if anybody else has a pair of the korals vt's and can compare

My istructor has a pair of those shorts. I believe they're a size 34, as well. They sit right above the knee, with the lower part of the thigh [occasionally] being exposed (and they fall to the front. In other words, they seem to be shorter in the back. Heh, I'm not sure of that's how they're made, or if it's my instructor's ass that's causing that). It's the only pair of shorts he wears, so I have nothing to compare them to. He's about 6'0, 6'1.

They look exactly like this:

7.jpg

Good luck.

Last edited:
My istructor has a pair of those shorts. I believe they're a size 34, as well. They sit right above the knee, with the lower part of the thigh [occasionally] being exposed (and they fall to the front. In other words, they seem to be shorter in the back. Heh, I'm not sure of that's how they're made, or if it's my instructor's ass that's causing that). It's the only pair of shorts he wears, so I have nothing to compare them to. He's about 6'0, 6'1.

They look exactly like this:

7.jpg

Good luck.

they look awesome, i just hope they fit as well as my other shorts do haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back