Koral VT-Pro material

MattyB4x4

White Belt
Reaction score
I replied to a post further down...but got no response. I have heard that these shorts are made out of Gi material. Is there any truth to that?

I replied to a post further down...but got no response. I have heard that these shorts are made out of Gi material. Is there any truth to that?

Yes and no!

No - The VT-Pro shorts are made of military Rip-Stop fabric. This fabric is not the normal canvas used on kimonos.

Yes - The new Atama Carioca Trim kimono is made of Rip-Stop fabric on collar and pants.

You can't go wrong with VT-Pro shorts, they are very strong, fit really nice and will last forever.

BFW TEAM

What about the graphics?I have heard from some people that graphics peel off very fast.

I still think I want to try them out.

so they probably wouldn't be too good for getting wet? occasionally my fight shorts double as a swim suit...

I still think I want to try them out.

so they probably wouldn't be too good for getting wet? occasionally my fight shorts double as a swim suit...

I personally wouldn't use any of my grappling shorts as a bathing suit. They cost too much to risk IMO.

they are not worn in a pool or exposed to chlorine. occasionally the lake when a suit is left at home.

shoot...they get soaked in sweat every time i wear them...can it be that much worse?

I have a pair of the Vt's. Love them. Mainly because Im usually the only person rocking the Korals :$ I really dislike them for MT tho. For grappling they are cool tho.

they are not worn in a pool or exposed to chlorine. occasionally the lake when a suit is left at home.

shoot...they get soaked in sweat every time i wear them...can it be that much worse?

Well than I'm sure they will be fine. I assumed they would be getting used in a pool.

Back