Koral VT-Pro material

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by MattyB4x4, Jun 25, 2008.

1. MattyB4x4

MattyB4x4 White Belt

I replied to a post further down...but got no response. I have heard that these shorts are made out of Gi material. Is there any truth to that?

2. BFW

BFW Guest

Yes and no!

No - The VT-Pro shorts are made of military Rip-Stop fabric. This fabric is not the normal canvas used on kimonos.

Yes - The new Atama Carioca Trim kimono is made of Rip-Stop fabric on collar and pants.

You can't go wrong with VT-Pro shorts, they are very strong, fit really nice and will last forever.

BFW TEAM

3. alekkx

alekkx Alliance Croatia

What about the graphics?I have heard from some people that graphics peel off very fast.

4. BFW

BFW Guest

To be honest, I never heard any complaints about that. They look pretty solid.

5. MattyB4x4

MattyB4x4 White Belt

I still think I want to try them out.

so they probably wouldn't be too good for getting wet? occasionally my fight shorts double as a swim suit...

6. Newcastle

Newcastle Brown Belt

I personally wouldn't use any of my grappling shorts as a bathing suit. They cost too much to risk IMO.

7. MattyB4x4

MattyB4x4 White Belt

they are not worn in a pool or exposed to chlorine. occasionally the lake when a suit is left at home.

shoot...they get soaked in sweat every time i wear them...can it be that much worse?

8. justinnnn

justinnnn Sherdog's resident expert

I have a pair of the Vt's. Love them. Mainly because Im usually the only person rocking the Korals :$ I really dislike them for MT tho. For grappling they are cool tho.

9. Newcastle

Newcastle Brown Belt

Well than I'm sure they will be fine. I assumed they would be getting used in a pool.