Koral Fight Shorts?

heatholder

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I own some sprawl and OTM shorts and find them good but just wondering what people view on koral shorts are, not many ppl at my gym own them, I know they are a solid mma brand but wondering if any people own them or find them good/bad?

guy at my gym wears swears by them and he has been fighting long enough to where I'm sure he has tried more than a few brands of shorts.

i have the urban camo ones and they are pretty good. its already getting a tear in the corner of it and ive had them for like 6 months i think...they fit kinda short too so i dont know...i do suggest looking at the sinister brand website and looking at there new shorts...i just bought the gladiator ll fight shorts and they are the shizzzz...feel way too comfortable and look good as well.

I'm thinking of getting some korals as well.

They are really nice shorts. I have the black pair that just says Koral Fight co on the right leg. THe lettering is starting to peel off but I have worn them a lot.

mine are a little uncomfortable. The Velcro always seems to dig into me no matter how i secure them. They are fairly short so they do work well for kickboxing or sparring in my opinion. I will never wear them when I roll or grapple however because of the comfort issue.

They do hold up pretty well but the writing does tens to start to peal after a while. But if you washe them on cold and hand dry them you can get a lot more life out of the lettering.

these were my 1st pair of shorts, i got em in size 38 (i wore a 36 in sprawl/tapout at the time problly) i could barely get them around my waist, so i never go to train in em...so after droppin about 25 lbs, i dug em outta my drawer to give em a shot workin out, and...the velcro on the front fly ripped right off when i was opening the shorts

so i didnt even get to roll in these once before they ripped, so even tho i read where everyone says theyre great quality, my pair was garbage quality

also like shogun said the velcro digs in and theyre short

these were my 1st pair of shorts, i got em in size 38 (i wore a 36 in sprawl/tapout at the time problly) i could barely get them around my waist, so i never go to train in em...so after droppin about 25 lbs, i dug em outta my drawer to give em a shot workin out, and...the velcro on the front fly ripped right off when i was opening the shorts

so i didnt even get to roll in these once before they ripped, so even tho i read where everyone says theyre great quality, my pair was garbage quality

also like shogun said the velcro digs in and theyre short

Damn, that's so unfortunate.
You should have gotten it changed man.

i would have, but it was like 2 months later when i finally dropped enough weight to make it in em haha

i got the biggest size and im a huge shogun fan, so i said suck it up n drop the weight haha

i might give it a go again when the naja extreme shorts that thiago silva wears come out, since it seems that all the brazillian companies make the same kind of ripstop material shorts

have 2 pairs of korals and i love them. they are a little on the short side but having shorter legs i actually prefer the cut

i love them. I prefer the shorter cut. I like them over my sprawls and nogi shorts.

Back