News Kopylov-Alvey Off Fight Night: Hall vs Strickland

It looks like Shamil Abdurakhimov and Chris Daukaus is off as well, predictable loss with that one.

I haven't seen anything? It was already postponed to this week.

Wouldn't be surprised though.

I haven't seen anything? It was already postponed to this week.

Wouldn't be surprised though.
UFC's website removed it, just saw it earlier. No reports but I'm sure it's gone, only the 6th or 7th canceled Shamil fight in the past 18 months.

UFC's website removed it, just saw it earlier. No reports but I'm sure it's gone, only the 6th or 7th canceled Shamil fight in the past 18 months.

No way!

They put Zarrukh Adashev on the main card????

This card is so shit that losing this shit matchup was actually a hit for the card LOL

Fuck off, I will watch Bellator, they have a better card.

Give him Barriault or Andrew Sanchez

It looks like Shamil Abdurakhimov and Chris Daukaus is off as well, predictable loss with that one.

The other real question is how is Shamil still ranked #7 when he wasn’t won since April 2019 and was finished in his last fight two years ago ?

I'll never understand why fighters wait until fight week to figure out any potential visa issues they might have.
From what I've seen 90 % of Russian fighters with visa issues says something like -- I told UFC that for some reason I can't get US visa for last 4 years but they still put me on card in US. I think it happened few times with Taisumov, Emeev, Gamzatov (fighter doesn't have a visa and it's not a secret yet UFC gives him fights in US).

I think recent example of opposite was Volkov who get his visa less than 2 weeks before a fight (I think it was something like he was fighting at Saturday and at Monday a week before he traveled to Kazakhstan (to apply for visa there)).

That's the good thing about this card. No matter which fights get cancelled, it can't really get worse.

Alvey still being on a main card despite having like 1 win in about 8 fights, is unreal in 2021.

Card is absolutely fucking awful.

Back