Kobe Bryant just Died In a Hellicopter Crash

More like laughing at this gay ass pity party.
Dude dies in an accident with his daughter and you're on the internet bashing him.

You're absolutely pathetic just like the giants and the knicks lol.

Must suck to be you.

To those saying they should switch the logo from West to Bryant, it will never happen. The NBA doesn't recognize the logo being Jerry West otherwise they would have to pay him which they never have done and never will. The logo will remain the same. I would be absolutely shocked if they changed it. I wouldn't mind it but it would mean they would have to pay Kobe's estate royalties or not same it's him when we all know it is.

Chances are slim to none.

You've been put in a situation where you're alone for a large slice of your week haven't you?
You're looking at things without the benefit of bouncing it off someone more rational to keep you in check.
Instead you're festering in the echo chamber that is the internet, where you can bounce your opinions off like minded individuals until you all agree that the government are all reptiles, the pyramids are space ships and Tupac is in Cuba.
What you're not realising is that your massively skewed opinions are offensive to people that aren't crazy.
Stop offending normal people, become normal, join a club, a running/swimming/chess club, something...anything!
Just stop being a fucking idiot.
it's always retards parading as dumb potheads that actually believe shit like that. Making the average pothead look dumber smh.

Celebrities can't die nowadays without it being a conspiracy ffs.

Do you actually believe in this? What would he benefit in faking his death?

Yea, I’ve never understood these people who say that if you punch in these numbers, you see it is so and so...

There is some fool with a YouTube who will say this about every shooting and say it is a hoax and whatnot.

Do you actually believe in this? What would he benefit in faking his death?
Imagine actually being that dumb. Kobe let 7 people die so him and one of his daughters can live in solitude while his friends and fans mourn. Lol. I want whatever they are smoking.

People who believe in Gematria and think the New World Order is running the show are loons. They’re like “look!!! The numbers are front of you, the evidence is there!!! What more do you need?!!!?”

JFC, take off your tinfoil cap.

Case in point.

I'm not sure he's retarded though, that simplifies it too much, I think he's found a bunch of like minded lonely cunts who gee each other up and tell each other that everything is fake.
Like how flat earthers have prevailed in the online age, once you put people that disagree with you on ignore you're free to develop a ridiculous viewpoint and be convinced of it because opposing viewpoints can't get through, then you're left with a bunch of people sucking your dick.
That's just a polite way to say he's retarded.

But yeah I'm not sure what these dorks gain from this, there is more entertaining ways to troll.

West is not a huge fan of himself being the logo as well

Because the NBA technicle
Why? Kobe is no less important and iconic to the game of basketball than Jerry West. More so I would say. Plus Jerry is the one who brought him to the Lakers to begin with.
It's not about it being Jerry or Kobe on the logo. The logo is fine. It's classic and there is no need to change it. People need to cool it with some of these ideas. Sobering like making the all star MVP after him would be nice. No need to retire his number league wide or make him the logo. Even if it was fucking Jordan instead of Kobe it would be stupid to change the logo

People who believe in Gematria and think the New World Order is running the show are loons. They’re like “look!!! The numbers are front of you, the evidence is there!!! What more do you need?!!!?”

JFC, take off your tinfoil cap.

Case in point.

Fucking hell...

what in the fck was all this about though

kobe-1.png

Back