KO

Jesus Freak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any idea why Kevin Owens doesn't lose some weight?

Bubba Ray Dudley lost mad weight while in TNA and he looked legit.

Could the thread title be a little more elaborate?

He doesnt want to eat less and exercise more

He loves tacos and pizza

Being one of the best workers alive today with his current build, why would he lose weight? He's a machine and an awesome wrestler.

I know a guy who is a legit double for this t-shirt wearing "wrestler."

I want to know when he's going to get back to the original KO shirt. That one has to be the best seller they have out there.

I wanna see a Scott Steiner vs. Kevin Owens feud so we can get "HE'S FAT!" promo 2.0

I'm more concerned about his wrestling skills, which are up there with the best in the world.

You do realized Bubba Ray lost weight and he still looked like Kevin Owens now?
And also, if he lose weights he gonna lost his image as a brawler. He's gonna look like everyone else that is below 6'0. His weight is what keep his image as a credible brawler, fighter.

And also, if he lose weights he gonna lost his image as a brawler. He's gonna look like everyone else that is below 6'0. His weight is what keep his image as a credible brawler, fighter.
Hmmmmm...gonna have to disagree with you on this one...I've never bought the whole brawler thing when it comes to KO...

He's got more of a ROH top-tier-guy vibe...

Not crapping on him, as I see him as an asset to PW, but I'm looking at it from all angles, and not just what Michael Cole and JBL want to feed me.

Uhhhh...to be even faster, stronger, and better???

How is he going to get better? He's already strong, and fast as his contemporaries. Do you want him to become Kalisto? Your arguments don't really hold weight.

Faster, Stronger, and better, yet still beyond your beloved vince mcmahon models.

This.

Hmmmmm...gonna have to disagree with you on this one...I've never bought the whole brawler thing when it comes to KO...

He's got more of a ROH top-tier-guy vibe...

Not crapping on him, as I see him as an asset to PW, but I'm looking at it from all angles, and not just what Michael Cole and JBL want to feed me.

His gimmick is a trash talking, no nonsense brawler. He's not as tall as John Cena or as ripped as Finn Balor, so to his appearance is sensible for a brawler: thick beard, cut off T-shirt and MMA style short to go along with slightly flabby body.

And even then, getting thinner and then faster, stronger, better....you do realize you are talking about someone who had more pro years than John Cena, capable of doing moonsault and very nimble for someone his size? How much better can he get? He already hit his ceiling, now it is time for him to use his gimmick and get over (which is already is).

How is he going to get better? He's already strong, and fast as his contemporaries. Do you want him to become Kalisto? Your arguments don't really hold weight.

Faster, Stronger, and better, yet still beyond your beloved vince mcmahon models.

Him slimming down/toning up would only help his WWE career...yes, he's a pretty big name in PW, but I believe his body-style may be keeping him from getting that extra push.

I think his body sets him apart. He's what, like 5'11"? If he dropped a bunch of weight he'd be lumped in as "just another vanilla midget." Being tubby/thick like he is makes him something different. But he should hit the weights and get his chest/arms bigger.

Him slimming down/toning up would only help his WWE career...yes, he's a pretty big name in PW, but I believe his body-style may be keeping him from getting that extra push.

According to Billy Graham HHH told him he thinks Owens is the future heel of the company.

Owens looks as much like a brawler as the neckbeards playing D&D at the local game store.

Back