KO Artist Jessica Andrade..

You keep Zhangs name out of your dirty little mouth[

in all fairness the Chinese have had a state sponsored steroid program for all there Olympic and best athletes since the 80s. So many
Busts. And this isn’t an individual choice. You are groomed and bred for sport from a young age and the best get a massive push and supplements pushed from youth to Olympic gold and the. It just gets taken away years later. But man they have always been
Ahead of the times. In doping.

Sure she’s built like an nfl full back. Just like most Chinese women. So she has a typical physique of a Chinese woman.

I like watching her fight and she’s one of the very few ladies I will watch fight.

I was particularly impressed when she tore a phone book apart with her bare hands and the snapped a paddle lock with her teeth.

She also spent much of her career fighting much larger women at Bantamweight.

Some people forget that Strawweight and Flyweight are both relatively new divisions.

21 wins, 8 by KO/TKO, 1 actual pure KO, 1 a slam KO, 6 TKO’s.

Decent for a WMMA fighter I guess?

You watch her fights? She has some power that few other WMMA fighters have, especially at the weight classes she's competed in.

Not taking into account that she was a BW back when they didn't have SW or FLW. The stats would be more inflated if she had fought SWs and FLWs her entire UFC career. She definitely had a disadvantage at 135

Only has Ko or tko wins in 28 percent of her career fights!! Lol some KO machine

Why would you compare their skill level to each other? That's dumb. Masvidal can never fight in Andrade's divisions (and vice versa). We can only compare their skill levels to the fighters in their respective divisions. Masvidal has a lot of losses and a lot of decisions. Andrade finishes fights (in three different divisions!). Therefore, Andrade's resume is objectively better.

Jarl
shut up, Karl

Jarl

I feel her KO power is a bit overrated, people are acting like getting touched by Andrade is the same as getting touched by Ngannou or Nunes.

Of course she's fighting Saltchenko, a gal who went 40 minutes with someone with first round finishes over Cyborg, Rousey, Tate, Holm, GDR etc etc ........ so that strawweight power better be on point.

Back