KNOXX is giving away FREE KNOXX shirts!!

Solid38

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This is a message from their KNOXX newsletter and I thought I'd share it with everything that might be going to the Strikeforce event with Frank Shamrock vs. Cung Le in San Jose, Ca!! Who doenst like FREE stuff so if you gonna go to the fight...make sure you go to the Wild 94.9 radio station booth to get free KNOXX x Cung Le shirts!

Heres their message below:

Its about that time again....KNOXX will be giving away FREE KNOXX shirts to support Cung Le as he fights this Saturday for the Strikeforce Title Belt!

If you're going to be in San Jose for the fight at the HP...Come early and get a FREE shirt at the WILD 94.9 radio station booth!!!

Limited Edition and only while supplies last!!

normal_yellow_cung.jpg

Get a FREE KNOXX TRACK JACKET!!!

KNOXX will be there looking for 5 people in the HP ARENA rocking KNOXX to give FREE KNOXX Track Jackets !!!!

We will be selecting 5 random people wearing KNOXX clothing to hand out a VIP card to redeem your FREE TRACK JACKET!!

ROCK your KNOXX GEAR and maybe you may be the lucky winner !!

What does the Ush mean? Is it supposed to be the sound the kick makes when it makes contact or the sound we make when we breathe out throwing a strike?

USH is the name of Cung Le's fight team which stands for Unlimited Strength and Honor.
USH also is the name of Cung Le's newest gym which is Universal Strength Headquarters.

I think when Cung Le thought of the word "USH"...it probably came from the sound when you exhale to throw a punch or kick... OR the sound when you get punched or kicked... I'm not completely sure but thats what i'm asumming.

On that shirt..u cant see the small print but the "U" is outlined with the words "Universal", "S" is outlined with the words "STRENGTH" and "H" is outlined with the words "HEADQUARTERS"... I forgot to copy and paste that part from the newsletter to explain the word USH.

Sweet looking shirt, you really can't beat the price, free is always nice.

Sweet, I'm gonna be there on Saturday too! Hmm...too bad I dont have Knoxx gear to rock, their track jackets are sweet

USH is the name of Cung Le's fight team which stands for Unlimited Strength and Honor.
USH also is the name of Cung Le's newest gym which is Universal Strength Headquarters.

I think when Cung Le thought of the word "USH"...it probably came from the sound when you exhale to throw a punch or kick... OR the sound when you get punched or kicked... I'm not completely sure but thats what i'm asumming.

On that shirt..u cant see the small print but the "U" is outlined with the words "Universal", "S" is outlined with the words "STRENGTH" and "H" is outlined with the words "HEADQUARTERS"... I forgot to copy and paste that part from the newsletter to explain the word USH.

I want to make a correction since my friend told me that I made a mistake...

Cung Le's USH Fight Team stood for Unity , Strength and Honor..... early post I said Unlimited Strength and Honor.. Sorry

looks like i'll be going there early on saturday also!

Awww...I thought it was for the sound you make when you kick/punch and stuff too :eek:(

Back