Knee Guards

Little Mac

GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!!
@purple
Reaction score
What Kind Of Knee Guards would be good for No gi BJJ and MMA????I was Told the Addias Judo Knee Guards would do but are they Good can any one sugest better knee guards???

I hear a lot of people like the Combat Sports Grappling Shin guards. Apperently they don't slip at all. I'm thinking of getting a pair for Christmas.

Adidas Judo knee pads do the job nicely,so do brute knee pads.

My bad, I'm dumb...I was thinking shin pads. Sorry. I have no clue about knee pads.

I have Brute knee pads and they're great. Though I need 1-2 new ones but can't find the same ones I already have. :/

I always go with my Asics Kneepads, with gel padding, thats nice shit. Very comfy, especially for me with kinda weird knees ;(

~Foz

Fozzy said:
I always go with my Asics Kneepads, with gel padding, thats nice shit. Very comfy, especially for me with kinda weird knees ;(

~Foz

I have a pair of Asics too and I love them, fit great and plenty of protection.

where can i find the Asic's knee pads with gel?

Fozzy said:

~Foz
will any knee guard work well with the guard as well..

Little Mac said:
will any knee guard work well with the guard as well..

yeh, i just mean, my knees are kinda weird :p so they fit any knee, but especially my cooky aussie knees.

:p

~Foz

I started rolling in knee guards while rockin a gi a few years back. Helped prevent rug burns and bumps when dropping to your knee. I have some ones made by Nike, but after seeing em again in the store, I think they might be for girls. eh, oh well...they do the job.

I don't wear knee pads for rug burns though. I busted my meniscus. Couldn't train for three months and felt it for over a year. And it happend when I was being sweeped being in someones guard. Freak accident. So if you don't wear knee pads, you should.

Back