Rumored Klitschko discussing a 3 fight deal with DAZN

Klitch, Wilder, AJ, Fury? That would make a great heavyweight scene even better.

Yeah bullshit. Klitschko has recently gone on record saying that his rumoured match up with Whyte was 'fake news'. This is more fake news. He's not coming back because he's an intelligent person.

For his sake, I actually hope so. Doubt he needs the money and hope he stays retired. Nothing left to prove.

Yeah bullshit. Klitschko has recently gone on record saying that his rumoured match up with Whyte was 'fake news'. This is more fake news. He's not coming back because he's an intelligent person.

You don't think Klitschko is capable of lying?

Also your logic regarding intelligence is weird. You basically say he's too intelligent for boxing, ignoring that he's been boxing for 30 years.

You don't think Klitschko is capable of lying?

Also your logic regarding intelligence is weird. You basically say he's too intelligent for boxing, ignoring that he's been boxing for 30 years.
No my logic makes perfect sense. He's intelligent so he knows his limits and realises that a man of his years can't compete.

No my logic makes perfect sense. He's intelligent so he knows his limits and realises that a man of his years can't compete.

You know that he had a lackluster performance against Jennings, then looked terrible against Fury, then got KO'd by Joshua, and then still wanted to rematch Joshua?

Keep up ... Wlad himself is hinting at all the time at a return, he texted Joshua that he feels he beats everyone, and now he's negotiating with DAZN.

If he does come back it will be interesting to see if he can get back to the form he was in when he fought AJ. A lot can change in 2 years, especially after the age of 40.

You know that he had a lackluster performance against Jennings, then looked terrible against Fury, then got KO'd by Joshua, and then still wanted to rematch Joshua?

Keep up ... Wlad himself is hinting at all the time at a return, he texted Joshua that he feels he beats everyone, and now he's negotiating with DAZN.
Nah. Not buying it. Wlad isn't returning.

For his sake, I actually hope so. Doubt he needs the money and hope he stays retired. Nothing left to prove.
Wonder how much they offered.. them DaZn pockets seem fairly deep and I can't think of any other real reason to come back.

Wlad might be thinking about coming out of retirement but I doubt he actually will. All fighters feel the itch to return to fighting but Wlad is too smart for it. He doesn't need to fight again.

The Wlad that fought Joshua is still a top HW today...If he can come back like that Im all for it.
He has a new chick thats a championship fighter also, that might be huis motivation.

Back