KJ Noons should be in the UFC HOF for this reason...

I do now :)

Btw who is the preplexed avatar?
Honestly I have no idea who the guy is...

But seriously, you never saw The Muppets? They made a Christmas Carol which has been on Christmas day tv loop since the 90s... Kermit the Frog, The Great Gonzo... They even had a spin-off kids cartoon called Muppet Babies.

It was a big deal... Check out a really coked up Mark Hamill going full blown Cabaret on it...

As soon as I read the OP I looked for a Krazy Horse mention. I was not disappointed

As soon as I read the OP I looked for a Krazy Horse mention. I was not disappointed
I follow him on Instagram.

A whole ago he did a live stream and onky a few people were there so I started asking him questions about Japanese groupies and so on... He answered a few, but then started talking about Wanderlei... He was smoking a huge blunt, just walking along, then arrived back into his house, opened the door, there were a couple of unsupervised toddlers standing by the door, to whom Horse said "Sup nig*as", and then he terminated the stream as he went to take a piss.

Was highly entertaining.

He got a sales job & is focused on that... Wasn't get paid much & lost two in a row. Can't support a family on that.

I support this notion 100%.

#TeamKaos

tenor.gif
100%, would still watch this guy lol. Let him scrap it out against a brawler

Rich Clementi is the MMAth GOAT. Nobody gets in on those circumstances before him.

He’s downright lucky the doc stopped it. He was gassed. Doc saved him from a severe beat down.

Well, obviously not.

But, in all seriousness, Noons was a pretty good fighter at his best. Crafty little lightweight with good boxing fundamentals.

His fight with Gurgel was a dope performance. Anyone who hasn't seen it should definitely check it out. Really shows KJ firing on all cylinders.

Dude should be considered a legend because he beat Nick Diaz who beat Frank Shamrock who beat Tito Ortiz who beat Ryan Bador who beat Fedor!

All while he was working as a part time cashier in targets and teaching boxing/kickboxing at city boxing while living in San Diego which is impressive by itself.

Dude is an amazing guy who pro boxed at the same time as fighting MMA!!!

Edit:

He also has a super hilarious drunk former pka kickboxing dad:

28b976f9b5f93cf529a5955ff38d48f6c0d345c4c5bba486baf79d03e58e667e.png

Dude should be considered a legend because he beat Nick Diaz who beat Frank Shamrock who beat Tito Ortiz who beat Ryan Bador who beat Fedor!

nah Masvidal beats KJ Noons who beat Nick Diaz who beat Frank Shamrock who beat Tito Ortiz who beat Ryan Bador who beat Fedor!

Back