KJ needs to be let go...

Get in line KJ.

unemployment-line-54609453c9950b00_large.jpeg

I'm a KJ fan but he's never developed an array of MMA skills.
Obviously, he's still too one dimensional and no one will fight him like Nick Diaz did, at his own game.

NO WAY!!! Burkman has a hell of a chin and crafty as well....sorry i found it entertaining
I'd like to see him fight Poirier next. Someone that will bring the fight to him instead of jabbing at air.

No. I am sorry you found that entertaining. You maybe the only person to ever think that EVER
Speak for yourself.....u are the same person who could be praising him if landed one of those bombs. Yeah cardio not so good but c'mon give burkman credit

He's been phoning it in for a while now. Coker will probably pick him up and feed him a couple of easy wins

and i call for you to get fired from whatever your job is. How u like it?

K.J. Noons to Bellator wouldn't be a bad idea.

the whole time i was watching this i was thinking "KJ is fighting like he wants to go to bellator" It's amazing KJ is still around and hasn't filled in any of the holes in his wrestling, BJJ, or kicking game. He's barely changed since the early 2000's, and that's not a good thing.

I thought he had been let go until.i saw him listed for this fight. Used to be a fan of his in strikeforce. But his ufc preferences have been garbage so I had to bet against him.

I was surprised with KJ's uninspiring performance. Part of it was good a gameplan by Burkman, but KJ never seemed very hungry to engage.

All three judges 30-27? The judges need to be let go. Noons clearly lost the fight but he also clearly won the third. The only thing Burkman did in the third was wall and stall with no effect while taking elbows from Noons.

Noons landed like 6 strikes the whole fight. Of any round the 3rd was the least "clearly won" by either guy, but would it have mattered if they did judge it in his favor? He did fuck all for about 12 minutes of a 15 minute fight.

Lol right yeah pass up doubling your money, possibly winning tens of thousands of dollars in bonuses and getting a better contract.

That guy is mentally retarded.

Not at all, KJ and Coker have a good relationship, and the sponsorship fiasco hurts the fighters. KJ probably doesn't see his future in the UFC so don't expect him to put it on the line, he'll be all to happy to be let go or finish his contract as fast as possible, which means staying healthy and taking the least damage possible

Lol right yeah pass up doubling your money, possibly winning tens of thousands of dollars in bonuses and getting a better contract.

That guy is mentally retarded.

Noons gets 31k to show. Doesn't seem like a shocking conspiracy theory that he took a short notice fight and went on auto-pilot. A number of guys started fighting out their contracts in the past year.

That doesn't mean he threw the fight. It means he showed up, prepared or not, for a payday and to get after free agency.

K.J. Noons to Bellator wouldn't be a bad idea.
Before the last round I was wondering if he was intentionally doing nothing to get cut. He's one guy where bellator would be much more lucrative, he's never getting close to a UFC title shot and he's enough of a name to make some solid sponsor money on a bellator main card

Unfortunate because Kj has the talent he just has to utilize it.
He just did not seem motivated.

His strategy of not throwing punches until the last round didnt work out too well for him.
this, i know he's a slow starter but you're really handicapping yourself by totally giving away the first two rounds of a three round fight.

Back