King Mo is shadow of his former self.

Shinsen

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It was sad seeing how tentative Mo has been since being KTFO by Newton. His knees are shot as well. He was exciting when his career began in Sengoku and such, with scary power. Now he seems so scared of getting tagged and exchanging.

Last edited:
Nah, Mo always fights like this against superior strikers like Mousasi and Jackson.

Mo fights to 'not lose'... he doesn't fight to 'win'...

This is why he has ZERO fans, despite trying SO HARD to bring a 'personality'... Hell, what few haters he has barely care enough to let anyone know they hate him :p

He's never been that good anyways. Who has he beaten?

Mousasi - Blanketed him for 25 min
Gracie - KOed a guy with no striking

Feijao KOed him
Newton beat him twice

Dude was all hype

Edit: he beat the guy who Koed Kimbo lol

Wasn't he also in danger of dying from a horrible infection a year or so ago?

Mo has never been Top 15
Mo just had a lot of hype behind him since his MMA debut
Never beat anyone notable besides that BS win over Mousasi

Mo has never been Top 15
Mo just had a lot of hype behind him since his MMA debut
Never beat anyone notable besides that BS win over Mousasi

Still had a lot of potential considering his wrestling credentials and being a legit athlete overall

Still had a lot of potential considering his wrestling credentials and being a legit athlete overall

How can a guy who is past his prime and actually regressing with each fight have potential? You need to stop clinging to the past.

How can a guy who is past his prime and actually regressing with each fight have potential? You need to stop clinging to the past.

Take note that I said 'had'. I agree that he does look worse in every fight, not evolving at all but so does Rampage and that's why he's in Bellator knocking out LHW cans

He also got popped for roids. Coincidence?

You guys seem to think I'm trying to come up with an excuse for him.

I could care less about his other endeavors, but I remember he had multiple surgeries and my point is that may have changed him.

Mo fights to 'not lose'... he doesn't fight to 'win'...

This is why he has ZERO fans, despite trying SO HARD to bring a 'personality'... Hell, what few haters he has barely care enough to let anyone know they hate him :p

/Thread. He was never that good to begin with. He's definitely not beating anyone in the lhw top 10.

Guy almost died from staph infection, they were planing to amputate his leg. I'm surprised he even trains after that.

hes old and has injuries, he is not the athlete he used to be. his still strong but he isnt as quick as he was

but rampage is in the same boat, so meh

even if they fought in their primes, it would just be rampage destroying him rather than eeking by him

They had absolutely nothing to do with each other. He got popped for a prohormone they used to sell at GNC and the MRSA was from a knee surgery.

TBH..I remember SD, that shit was legit. I don't have a liver now.

They had absolutely nothing to do with each other. He got popped for a prohormone they used to sell at GNC and the MRSA was from a knee surgery.

I find those excuses to be bullshit...

The guy is a professional athlete, he better know everything he puts in his body...

I am not a professional athlete and I know everything I put in my body, so it isn't fking hard.

Yes, Doctors suggest to EVERYONE that they take some sort of steroid to increase the healing of X Y or Z... But if I hurt myself and they are giving me something, I know what the hell it is, whether it be a steroid or not. I don't simply say "Oh, well the doctor told me to take it, so im going to take it before knowing what it is". If a professional athlete takes 'beneficial' things from doctors without having asked what they are, they deserve to get popped for using enhancers... Period..

Same thing with over the counter shit at GNC... If you are taking something to boost your workout, but you don't know what the hell is in it, then you deserve to get popped for using an 'enhancer'... "Over-The-Counter" does not mean 'legal for athletes'. If an athlete never even thinks about what they are putting in their body, and only put it in their body because they perceive it is some sort of legal booster in it that they haven't researched, then they once again deserve to be popped for an 'enhancer'.

First Newton fight: He absolutely schooled Newton, till Newton threw a very desperate backhand because he was positioned all wrong. Extremely lucky.
Second Newton fight: Newton improved a lot, mostly on his kicks. Mo fought with a horrible gameplan and came with cardio for 2 rounds. Mo's fault.

People forget that you look different fighting better fighters.

Newton: Mo looked like a boxing demigod, got hit by nothing till the knockout.
Rampage: Mo looks like he can't box no more. 1. Because he set his training focus on wrestling 2. Because Rampage is the superior boxer.

Without Newton being lucky in the first fight, he would be Bellator champ and Rampage would've just knocked out Newton.

He's never been that good anyways. Who has he beaten?

Mousasi - Blanketed him for 25 min
Gracie - KOed a guy with no striking

Feijao KOed him
Newton beat him twice

Dude was all hype

Edit: he beat the guy who Koed Kimbo lol

Don't forget Mark Kerr.

Back