King Mo: "Bjorn dickrider, cut me if you don't like me"

man-carrying-donkey.jpg

The man's name is Dick.

If it was the UFC, that would be grounds for termination. But Rebney is just out to make a buck so he probably won't do anything.

Just to note, Mo called him this in the prefight interview on the ppv and even in an interview during the prelims on Spike. Jimmy Smith was interviewing him and goes "Wait I can't hear you so we have to cut to commercial to figure this out." I'm assuming the conversation during the commercial break went something like this. "Mo, Bjorn is okay with you calling him a dick rider, but just wait until the ppv so we don't get in trouble with Spike." So when they came back, Mo just said Rebney plays favorites.

It's sad how Mo is 10 times worse to watch than Askren yet Bjorn places him on main events and pretends that he's entertaining. The levels you can reach with a loud mouth...

If it was the UFC, that would be grounds for termination. But Rebney is just out to make a buck so he probably won't do anything.

Just to note, Mo called him this in the prefight interview on the ppv and even in an interview during the prelims on Spike. Jimmy Smith was interviewing him and goes "Wait I can't hear you so we have to cut to commercial to figure this out." I'm assuming the conversation during the commercial break went something like this. "Mo, Bjorn is okay with you calling him a dick rider, but just wait until the ppv so we don't get in trouble with Spike." So when they came back, Mo just said Rebney plays favorites.

Man, if a UFC fighter in King Mo's situation had said that shit, he/she would have been shot out of a cannon... live on PPV.

What an awful night for Bellator. I am usually a big fan of their promotion, but tonight was pathetic.

On a side note, what was King Mo so pissed at Bjorn for exactly? Was he insinuating a fix?

was saying that shit before the fight too

idk maybe hes saying that they kept promoting it as though rampage would win?

Yah, that could work, but I'm starting to lean towards the "king sized blanket mo" at this moment, I'll keep yours into consideration tho!

Theres so many ways you can go with "king" and "Mo". "Mo" is great because of him being so explosive and athletic.

Maybe thats why he had someone hold the umbrella. Those lights on stage can darken us up pretty quick.

Calling someone a dickrider is awesome though. Especially on live tv, just going berserk and telling someone that all they do is ride dick.

Dana might sign him just for that lol!

The UFC wouldn't want him. Dana has said he doesn't like the gimmicks some fighters put on outside the cage so he definitely wouldn't like Mo's & inside Mo does himself no favors with his style. In my opinion, Okami > Mo & we know what happened there.

He's not ready for the UFC. He has to get his act together first and then win fights. He would be too much of a headache for them right now.

What makes you think UFC would sign him? Any recent performances that you think would make Dana and co. stand up and say, "there's a guy the fans would pay good money to see in the cage"?

He already burnt his bridge with the ufc

What a stupid fuckin' thing to say. Who is going to give him more money than Bellator? The UFC is sure as shit isn't.

Man you are super fanboy aren't ya for UFC

I enjoyed tonights Bellator, more entertaining than any past UFC events this year

Well I wouldn't go that far at all. These fights were okay, but not any real barn burners; except the Will fight. Production value on the ppv was very subpar, and the whole King Mo/Rampage stuff was way way too set up and WWE'ish.
Frank, was terrible as a backstage interviewer, just not very good. This was my first Bellator ppv and probably my last.

Back