Kinda scary to think if Overeem wins he might just be next to fight for the title

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I mean I don't think this around Werdum is gonna be hesitant to strike against Reem if this fight does ever happen again. (Assuming Werdum beats Cain and retains)

i dont really know what your point is but yea he was about to get cut when he lost to rothwell and now it seems like all he has to do is beat JDS (which is not easy at all)

If he beats JDS convincingly, he arguably deserves the shot.

It would be a more deserved title shot than most that are recently being given out.

Overeem would have been a huge draw if he hadb't blown it 3 years ago with his 16:1 shenanigans. Now, several underwhelming performances later, he's just another also-ran / could-have-been in a rapidly aging heavyweight division.

and he might be up against werdum, who he already beat.

If he wins then he definitely deserves a TS. Anyone who bests JDS deserves a TS based off that accomplishment alone!

That would be a KO over struve, dominant win over Big Country, and JDS. Pretty impressive.

Current Werdum beats current Reem. I even believe that if Werdum had had more confidence the first time they fought he could have beat him. His "gameplan" was just sad and of course you aren't going to win a decision pulling that crap.

If he beats JDS convincingly, he arguably deserves the shot.

Convicingly or not, if he beats JDS he is getting a ts for sure. I don't think Cain will make it to a rematch with Werdum and Redem beat the champ before.

Last edited:
love this division's landscape. everyone is within reach of a title shot after a couple convincing wins..

I dont know why its scary??

I think it's a good match up actually.

Love it. Makes the division exciting that ripping off three in a row gets you to the top. Fun stuff.

I'd be excited to see him vie for the title.

Though that fight when Bigfoot Menne'd him feels so recent...

Hope not. He's barely in the top 10 and shouldn't just leapfrog the whole division. I think the winner of Rothwell-Miocic is probably next in line, or Arlovski if he beats Mir.

Where you guys rank the reem in hw goat talk if he beat jds and werdum?

Back