kind of douchy interaction with property management company

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So my wife and I moves into a new place about two months ago. Today I get a post notification for the person who lived here before us. I called the manager and he refused to contact the old tenant and let them know and instead told me to mark it return to sender.

It seems unnecessarily douchy. A quick phone call wold potentially save this guy a lot of time and money as he could just go pick it up at the post office. Now it will have to reshipped.

Surely they have the guy's number from when he lived here before. How hard would it be to call him and tell him he has a package waiting at the post office?

So my wife and I moves into a new place about two months ago. Today I get a post notification for the person who lived here before us. I called the manager and he refused to contact the old tenant and let them know and instead told me to mark it return to sender.

It seems unnecessarily douchy. A quick phone call wold potentially save this guy a lot of time and money as he could just go pick it up at the post office. Now it will have to reshipped.

Surely they have the guy's number from when he lived here before. How hard would it be to call him and tell him he has a package waiting at the post office?

Lol @ “JEW PLACE”

You probably type Jew in so much it auto corrected from NEW to JEW.

Recognizing you from the war room I bet it wasn’t even a mistake.

I don't get why you can't just mark return to sender that's what it's for. When someone moves and the post office sends mail to the wrong place. You really think this apartment manager wants to spend his days calling up old tenants letting them know they have mail at the post office or some shit?

it's not really his problem and it's not yours either (as douchey as it sounds, it's the truth)

Former tenants are responsible for a change/forwarding of address at the post office.

it's not really his problem and it's not yours either (as douchey as it sounds, it's the truth)

Former tenants are responsible for a change/forwarding of address at the post office.
Probably shipped before the guy's change-of-address went into effect, no?

Probably shipped before the guy's change-of-address went into effect, no?
possible, but i thought most people put in a change of address a week or so before moving out. At least i do.

I don't get why you can't just mark return to sender that's what it's for. When someone moves and the post office sends mail to the wrong place. You really think this apartment manager wants to spend his days calling up old tenants letting them know they have mail at the post office or some shit?

I did mar return to sender. I just think it sucks for the old tenant who probably ordered something of eBay and hit the old address by accident. Herein Camada shipping can be like $20. Just sucks for the guy if the old landlord can't be fucked to give him a simple phone call. It's not like it's just a single piece of mail. It"s a large package.

Last edited:

If the previous tenant wasn't an idiot, he would have had his mail forwarded. He might have and the post office missed it, mark it no longer at this address and return it.

This is retarded.

Back