Kind of a weird question regarding PEDs and, ummm, your tool

Deca healed my nasty leg injury pretty quickly, in spite of my inexperience with dosages and therapy. Just imagine what pro athletes are able to accomplish with personal doctors, nutritionists and therapists.
Pretty incredible stuff

Everybody wants to take shortcuts these days.

TS, if you want to get TST, do the following:

Drink big green smoothies every day, at least once, sometimes twice.

Start your day off with good gelatinized maca and BCAAs with HICA to help kick start your metabolism and get you good energy and anabolic.

Fast 1-2 days a week. I like to Monday and Tuesday. Lift heavy on your fasted days.

If you must, start taking Cardarine + MK677 (Ibutamoren - Yoel Romero's buddeh). I would avoid Ostarine if you don't want shut down, though it targets the androgen receptors a lot more than Cardarine (great for cutting and keeping LBM, as well as phenomenal for endurance and busting out extra reps) or MK677 (great for sleep and big time GH increases, plus vascularity). I also developed dystonia every fucking day until I ate on Ostarine. Believe me, you don't want to be going for a run and have your fucking legs collapse on you. You also don't want to be falling over in the fucking kitchen and throw your fucking pineapple at the refrigerator instead of place it gently like you intended.... like some freak without control of his muscles, until you eat. After going off Ostarine for 3 days, all is back to normal. No more dystonia.

Anyways, good luck!

When another insecure teenager wants to take a shortcut to get a Reem body and asks his fellow sherbros for advice.

I put peds in my power drill and hot damn did it ever enhance my tool's performance!!

If you're injecting, your nuts quit serving a purpose and shrivel a bit.

I remember a playboy article long ago from Jose Canseco's wife. She said his were completely pulled in, like they weren't there anymore.

Maybe it was a kung fu technique from the old man from Kill Bill who trained Umma and Darryl.

Bro, guy wants to know what it's like being on that there thick solid tight, not testosterone replacement therapy. Please address the question.

No difference between TST and TRT.........none. Been there done that.

This reminds me of:

1. Man discovers potato
2. Man boils it and eats a healthy meal
3. Man starts selling and eventually gets greedy
4. Starts to fry it to finish it faster.
5. Realizes fries are unhealty so he starts developing all kind of shit just to try to make it healthy.
6. Man, for some reason, does not understand he simply needs to go to step 2.

Shrinks your balls, not your dick.

Go for it TS. If you use it with proper advice from your doctor, IE cooling off periods you can avoid having smaller balls.

I've only done a Test cycle. I separated my shoulder in Hockey years ago, and while taking test I felt the best I have ever felt. I could sleep 5 hours a night and wake up perfectly ready for the day. Study and pay attention in school intently. Gained lean muscle, and dropped body fat %. I was also using a super low dosage, compared to what some of my gym buddies were using, since it was my first go around. Test is king, your balls will shrink a little bit, but if you're not an idiot and don't overdo it, you should be fine.

Male birth control: If nuts shrink, no make babies with your pee pee.

I've not seen a difference to be honest

or anything major shall i say

im 31
just started TRT because i depend on a medication that lowers testosterone.
ill be on TRT probably for life
i will freeze my semen just in case i want to have kids in the future.
yeah, probably my balls will shrink, but it is possible it wont.
thats what my doctor told me.
and that the size of my dick will not be affected, just the nuts.

when im 45 or 50 ill start roiding for sure
i love to lift.
and u know....yolo

Penis is like a Christmas tree, it needs its ornaments for decoration. A naked Christmas tree looks retarded. Unacceptable to say "just your nuts".
I was making a South Park joke but it didn't play out... the first guy said pal, I said buddy, hopefully someone would say guy, then another friend....

It's a stretch but I have my hopes in life..

Your balls shink because your HPTA is shut down from the test, you can counteract this with the use of HCG

Back