Kimo vs Rutten if it happened in 2006?

RawHawg

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A shame the scheduled Kimo vs Rutten match did not happen in 2006. If it had gone down, how do you see this fight ending? I personally find the prospect intriguing; as Kimo was fairly outside his prime and Bas had shot knees.

Bas kicks his ass, of course Rutten is a walking injury. Liver shot leading into a submission finish for Bas.

Go watch Bas' tight against Villarreal, which was 2006 or 2007. Tell me if you think Limbo would beat him.

PS - he wouldn't.

Bas is a tad overrated historically but he takes that fight without a problem.

Go watch Bas' tight against Villarreal, which was 2006 or 2007. Tell me if you think Limbo would beat him.

PS - he wouldn't.

He means Kimo Leopoldo, not Kimbo. Unless Limbo is something for Kimo that I don't get.

Bas looked sharp in his fight that was supposed to be Kimo. Kimo wasn't well during that time. Bas would have given him a beating. Those leg kicks he was throwing were brutal.

It would never happen. Kimbo is Bas's star pupil and they would NEVER agree to fight each other.

Kimo was never any good, he was just big. El Guapo would've beat him even easier than he did Warpath.

Aren't Dong Hyun Kim and Travis Lutter in the different weight class?

Bas looked sharp in his fight that was supposed to be Kimo. Kimo wasn't well during that time. Bas would have given him a beating. Those leg kicks he was throwing were brutal.

Didn't bas get caught with peds that fight? I can't remember.

Didn't bas get caught with peds that fight? I can't remember.

as was mentioned. A painkiller. He's been pretty open about it. I guess i depends on how you feel about what he took, but i don't consider what he did for that fight to really be a PED.

Rutten easy. Kimo was finished in his last three fights by Sims, Minowaman & actor/part time mma fighters Dave Legano (RIP) ..as if Rutten wouldn't of beaten him. Rutten looked great against Warpath.

Back