Kim Wants to Denuclearize During Trump’s Term, South Korea Says

I hope Kim doesn't denuke because it'd that'd make Trump look good. Maybe if we're lucky, Kim will actually use one, killing countless beautiful people making drumpf look even more foolish
It's ok to see a lot of people die as long as Trump doesn't look good...wtf lol..
d0a.gif

Kim wants to help Trump win that Nobel.

Trump will then love Kim deep deep.

Trump will lift NK sanctions.

Kim rewards Trump with NK chicks during visit.

Trump and Kim become BFFs.

Deep deep deep down inside they both know Kim still has the big bombs.

The Noble is safe after all.

Stroking Trumps ego is the easiest way to get him of your back.

Everyone knows that they won't denuclearize, or ever had any intentions to.

I do not believe a single word that North Korea says, and I think Trump is sharp enough to be equally skeptical.

I think Kim has been testing the waters to see if he can manipulate Trump and take advantage of his ambition and lack of experience. He knows how badly Trump wants a big accomplishment and he probably thinks he can get an incredibly favorable deal out of him. So far Trump has not fallen for it, which is a good sign.
What do you think a defanged NK would be worth at the bargaining table?

What do you think a defanged NK would be worth at the bargaining table?

That's a good question. I think the issue that I have is that North Korea, whether they have weapons or not, is never going to do anything without the blessing of China. So it is really up to China to keep them in line. China would have to be fully on board with everything, and a major part of the signed deal. North Korea will never keep any promises with the United States unless China makes it clear that they have to.

So I guess in order for myself to feel good about the deal, North Korea would have to agree to be searched and investigated at any time by Americans, and China would have to agree to not enable North Korea to continue their old habits if the agreement is broken in any way.

What good is a denuclearized North Korea if they are just a psychotic extension of China? If we lift sanctions, open trade, and make North Korea prosperous, would they just become a more powerful psycho regime? If something went down between the US and China, they would just hand North Korea some nukes. I'm sure we would do the same with South Korea. So is denuclearizing the peninsula just symbolic?

I honestly don't know. It all seems a bit futile at times.

Trump is getting played once again. Didn't Trump send a twitter love note to Kim?

Trump is getting played once again. Didn't Trump send a twitter love note to Kim?

Hi, reality check.

Trump traded a selfie for returned soldiers, and two facilities being shut down. Even if progress stopped tomorrow, we’re still far better off.

Back