International Kim Possible: North Korea says it simulated nuclear attacks on South Korea

- I think the fact tha Kim is cute and fat, like a Ewoks, makes us don't take his threat serious as we should.
Not really. North Korea always talks like this. He wouldn’t do it because we would nuke NK out of existence and knows it

kim-possible-disney.gif

I hate all strong female protagonist

I read somewhere WAAAAYY back that China has told NK...

"If you're attacked, we got your back, but.... If you start any $hit, you're on your own."

I seriously believe that in my lifetime, North Korea is going to cease to exist - they're gonna get nuked off the face of the earth. Wouldn't be surprised if this happens before 2030.

Not really. North Korea always talks like this. He wouldn’t do it because we would nuke NK out of existence and knows it

- I know he isnt dumb. I even think his crazy behavior is a facade.
For some reason he always remebers me of Horatio Sanz.

I hate all strong female protagonist

- Thats was actually a likeable female leader charcter.

Did they simulate the response from every other country too?

- It's Kim. So no. He was busy eating chocolate bars.

Wouldn't happen, Kim's palace and country would be sand before the nukes were detected. he aint got shit

China will have their own agents close to Fat Boy. Best Korea is a useful buffer zone for China, but the moment Kim starts to believe his own bullshit, the Chinese will turn his head into a canoe.

If by some miracle Best Korea did manage to throw a bucket of Instant Sunshine at, for example, Japan, the PLA would turn Pyonyang into the world's largest open air car park. And then send several hundred thousand soldiers in to jump up and down on the rubble.

I read somewhere WAAAAYY back that China has told NK...

"If you're attacked, we got your back, but.... If you start any $hit, you're on your own."

Way back when Kim Sr was in charge, he started pushing his luck with weapon's tests, troop manouvers etc. South Korea and, more importantly, the US started to take his threats seriously. Suddenly, Kim decided to go on state visit to China, in his personal train. After he returned, things cooled down considerably.

Rumour among politcians, diplomats and spooks was that Daddy Kim had been summed to Bejing and told in no uncertain terms to STFU and stop poking America. The last thing China wanted was a full scale war right on their border. Kim either wound his neck in, or the Chinese would see to it he suffered a fatal accident/illness/delete where applicable.

Time to send a few more f35s to South Korea and a few billion in aid

Back