International Kim Jong Un reportedly dead at age 36; Update: Sister both terrifying and attractive

Is Kim yo Jong(sister of Kim Jung Un) fappable?

• Total voters
with his iron fist
this story ends with a twist
Kim Jong Un dismissed

533efca4.gif

Born into ham
Given power by daddy
Dead with swollen toes
Cause he couldn't stop being a fatty

It will be interesting to see where NK goes from here.

secure the nukes, arm the people to overthrow the cult government.

There had to be powerful groups and people plotting against this guy.
Not even that. He was severely morbidly obese with a BMI over 45. He smoked. He probably ate a super unhealthy diet. He never exercised. His father and grandfather died of heart disease. He had many risk factors and by all accounts appeared very unhealthy. What if he just had a heart attack and has been brain dead on life support the last few weeks? The story of the incompetent doctor with shaky hands who made a blunder and killed him seems an easy way to shift some of the blame away from the great leader. Not saying I think this is true, but it seems possible.

He definitely didn't look in shape. But he sure as fuck wasn't out of shape enough to die at 36

Kim Jong Un dead ?
Good Lord, how sad !

Let the funerary dances begin.

<GinJuice> <{1-69}>

I'd hate to be the doctors or surgeons who worked on that Sweet Prince.

RIP to the doctors and their families. I really hope they are going into hiding

Exclusive picture of Kim Jong Un sister with the surgeon who botched the surgery :

sympathy-for-lady-vengance-1108x0-c-default.jpg

Rumor has it the surgeon was used to work on starving North Koreans and had never operated on a fat one

He definitely didn't look in shape. But he sure as fuck wasn't out of shape enough to die at 36

Yes he was. He ate American cheeses all day and never exercised. He had severe problems walking by his mid 20s, and already had diabetes and heart disease in all likelihood.

Men shrink with age due to poor posture and weak muscles. It can be prevented if you do yoga and stay healthy. A man shouldnt see shrinking due to calcium issues like women until his 80s or 90s. Women legit can shrink due to osteoporosis.

Today I think Trump height is 6"0 and 1/2 to 6"1 tops. I think his prime height waa close to or maybe a legit 6"3. His loss of height would be due to not being fit and posture.

You don’t lose that much.....unless you’re becoming a hunchback.
Old age generally takes off 1/2” to 1", tops.
It’s mostly from the spaces between your spine decreasing.

My whole family is 6’3+ for generations.

Yes he was. He ate American cheeses all day and never exercised. He had severe problems walking by his mid 20s, and already had diabetes and heart disease in all likelihood.

Seriously? He didn't look that fat to me.

By American standards he really wasn't THAT fat.

kim-jong-un.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

Seriously? He didn't look that fat to me.

By American standards he really wasn't THAT fat.

kim-jong-un.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

Well, one can look healthy and be in terrible shape. He looked like dogshit and was probably wearing a girdle under those tan abominations he always draped over himself.

Back