International Kim Jong Un reportedly dead at age 36; Update: Sister both terrifying and attractive

Is Kim yo Jong(sister of Kim Jung Un) fappable?

• Total voters
Google search has Trump at 6’3” and Obama at 6’1”, but they look roughly the same height to me.
D55FE8A0-3425-463B-BCC6-5E53C6CDB82C.jpeg
Kim is quite a bit shorter than Trump. I’d bet Trump is legit 6’1, and a Kim in the 5’7”-5’8” range.
99114DB7-6091-4D93-A92C-8DFFC7E43A5C.jpeg

Damn, you're so woke.
Anyone with a shred of common sense can see the truth behind the propaganda machine. It's funny how people in Western countries think oh propaganda that's the stuff that happens in North Korea. The propaganda over here is even more effective. Even seemingly intelligent people are unable to to see it for what it is.

how do you figure?

22252042.jpg

trump-trudeau-ap-jef-180702_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Btw, Trudeau looks like a weasel. I wouldn't buy insurance from him much less vote for him. Canada is a weird country
Yeah and Trump looks so trustworthy and honest.

It's unlikely it's anything "hairy" by standards of conflict. It'd just be a lot of jockeying behind the scenes.

agree. It would be like a few hobos fighting for a discarded, half piece of pizza. As soon as any sort of vying for power is over, they are going to have to reach out to China and/or the rest of the world.

I dont see how this could be a bad thing.

I don’t wish brain deadism on anyone, it’s called having principles
The guy is a cold blooded murderer of epic proportions. I'm not openly celebrating it but his death wouldn't be that upsetting

SMH at people expressing sympathy for this evil dictator.

If he survives he will ruin many lives.

You just look like a vain douche going off on one about what a compassionate wonderful person you are when a person like this is under threat.

I don’t wish brain deadism on anyone, it’s called having principles

Karma is a principle of life tho. He sends parents back brain dead child. Now he brain dead. The circle of Karma is complete

Would love to see his reign come to an end but sadly it’s a cultural thing and he will be followed by someone just as bad or worse.

I'm not cool with anyone's body OR brain dying. He might not be a Hollywood "good guy" but there's no denying his people love him.

So when will be the funeral for the brain?

So when will be the funeral for the brain?
Well legend has it Kim Jong-Un's body will instantly enter heaven on his death, he will become a celestial body of sorts. Looking down on earth, pointing at things, watching through his binoculars...

China, Japan yes. But South Korea has had and Taiwan has.

Pakistan they killed there former female leader when she ran for a 3rs term.

female leader DOESNT necessarily lead to more progressive causes or betterment for women. I could be wrong but it seems many of the below countries on the map and I listed have gone the OPPOSITE way on women´s issues.

Sri Lanka had female heads of state
India
Bangladesh
Pakistan
Kyrgzstan
Philippines
Indonesia
Vietnam

4f4d2fbbeab8ea6e34000039

Any good material to read up on this? id like to learn what reforms he stopped that say Kruschev wanted to continue.

Growing up during the Corazon Aquino passive dictatorship in the Philippines I was under the impression when I was a young boy that Female presidents are common.

Much of my parents and elders did see Corazon as a controversial figure because of her gender its more to do that she ousted long time dictator Ferdinand Macross.

I remember my family being divided between the two political families when in reality both are shit and equally murderous.

Well legend has it Kim Jong-Un's body will instantly enter heaven on his death, he will become a celestial body of sorts. Looking down on earth, pointing at things, watching through his binoculars...

The post Kim world will be filled of stories and legends like the Machida Era

Back