Kim injured because of Maia's grappling skill

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was clear Maia is better grappler. Kim couldn't get out of that position. Maia was cranking that ribs really tight. It looked Maia was hurting Kim while standing. Maia's grappling and skill caused Kim to injure. Kim didn't injure himself.

Same with Shogun vs Coleman 1. Coleman was just so damn powerful for Shogun. That's why Shogun couldn't land properly. Big force will injure you.

yea i find it dumb people say they want a rematch. Kim didn't trip over his own foot and break his rib.. Maia broke it. Not only that, but Kim gave up.

Was it a broken rib? I thought it was a muscle spasm or something.

Not trying to argue details, but Shogun fell wrong and broke his arm.

Over the years it's been turned into a powerbomb KO.

Not trying to argue details, but Shogun fell wrong and broke his arm.

Over the years it's been turned into a powerbomb KO.
Yeah, wasn't he escaping the takedown? Neither are total flukes but let's have some common sense here.

Always easy to spot guys who don't grapple.

Its obvious he is nowhere near Maia`s grappling level.

He does not deserve a rematch.

Even for a boring, far from elite fighter he has one of the most annoying fan bases.

Both Maia and Kim disagree. Maia's grappling allowed him to capitalize on the freak injury with a trip and further damage to the ribs, but he's not so much stronger than the rest of WW that he can tear people's skeletal muscles free from their ribcage with a body lock.

Damian did it and won fair and square. But people get unlucky sometimes. What were the odds he would break a rib in that take down? Don't get me wrong, I think Damian would have beaten him either way. 10 times out of 10. But Kim wants a chance to prove himself, a chance where he didn't just lose by back luck

Even for a boring, far from elite fighter he has one of the most annoying fan bases.

Far from elite my ass. We get it, your're a Stungun hater. DHK def has the tools to be a force and one of the WW elites.

Also wasn't it a muscle spasm? Why is everyone saying it was a broken rib?

Far from elite my ass. We get it, your're a Stungun hater. DHK def has the tools to be a force and one of the WW elites.

Also wasn't it a muscle spasm? Why is everyone saying it was a broken rib?

You`re damn right im a hater, delusional fans like you made me feel that way towards him. Of course Kim himself does help being a boring lay and prayer.

Medical suspensions don't really mention anything.

So we have Hyun's (translator) word about some 'muscle spasm' and that's all.

Definitely one of the weirder stuff out there, some joint, tendon, or whatever tear during TD would be my guess, but who knows.

he can earn himself a rematch with a spectacular finish of silva in brazil

This

Maia grappling is much better than DHK grappling

You`re damn right im a hater, delusional fans like you made me feel that way towards him. Of course Kim himself does help being a boring lay and prayer.

Yeah, I'm a HUGE Kim fanboy. Not really at all. I think he's a legit fighter and he has the skillset to make it to GSP. I'm just stating the truth about his skills and potential. Not really a bandwagoner or anything. Hurr I hate him because of his fans. Well you must hate fucking 95% of all discussed and top tier MMA fighters because they all have their horrible bandwagoners. Same with any other sport.

Hang out in some Connor McGregor threads then come back and you will see the "delusional fans" for DHK is pretty much non existent. You will want to drink a bleach slushie after hanging out in a few of those.

Your screen name makes this even funnier.

Yeah, I'm a HUGE Kim fanboy. Not really at all. I think he's a legit fighter and he has the skillset to make it to GSP. I'm just stating the truth about his skills and potential. Not really a bandwagoner or anything. Hurr I hate him because of his fans. Well you must hate fucking 95% of all discussed and top tier MMA fighters because they all have their horrible bandwagoners. Same with any other sport.

Hang out in some Connor McGregor threads then come back and you will see the "delusional fans" for DHK is pretty much non existent. You will want to drink a bleach slushie after hanging out in a few of those.

Your screen name makes this even funnier.

I agree, "delusional" was too much, i apologize.

I do not hate because of his fans, i hate because he is a boring lay and prayer that DOES NOT have the skills to make it to GSP, he`s not beating anyone in the top 5.

Back