Killer Bee Winter Edition Custom Gi

nodferatu

Drilling in the south
@Brown
Reaction score
With all the extra features they added, who's getting one?

Order your Winter Edition Here

On January 20th, we will have open for pre-order the purchase of our Winter Edition custom gi. This is the second version of our custom gi pre-ordering program. We have learned a lot compared to our first trial run and have implemented several new internal procedures to insure your order comes out the way you want. We are including several new options for the Winter Edition which include the following.

1. Choice of Gi top Fabric (Ligustica vs. Scutellata) in blue, white, or black.
2. Choice of Gi pants Fabric (Cotton vs. RipStop) in blue, white, or black.
3. Gusseted crotch fabric option choice (Normal Cotton/RipStop vs Ligustica weave material)
4. Trim color options for Gi Top/Pants. (inside sleeves, inside pants, belt loops, bottom of jacket.)
5. Option to order and additional duplicate pair of pants instead of only 1.
6. Option to order belt with your own embroidery placed on it.
7. Two embroidery locations available using either text or your own custom image.
8. Almost unlimited font choices using www.dafont.com.
9. Choice of color for rope style draw string.
10. Choice of color for contrasting stitching.
11. Hands on assistance with building your gi.
12. Improved final confirmation form.
13. Improved placement and sizing of fonts on your gi.

I wanted to pass along an update to the custom gi Winter Edition. I have added a new gi package called the The Basic. This package will allow you to build a gi with options for contrast stitching, drawstring color, and trim work. Otherwise the gi will be plain. It will run 120.00 plus shipping.

If you have any questions please just shoot me an email. Thanks,
Jesse
KillerBeeGi.Com

This is pretty cool. I would be ordering one if I didn't already have 4 gi's in my rotation and 2 new gi's in my closet.

Pretty cool. Any chance for a custom cut anytime soon

What is their fit like on A3. i have shoyorolls and tatamis and love the fit. how would this compare

SYR runs a bit bigger than tatami, killer bee is slimmer with slightly longer sleeves & shorter skirt. All 3 are quality gis but killer bee is a bit short in the skirt for me. There are detailed size charts on the site...

I did add some length to the overall skirt recently. It will probably fit people best with normal or smaller size torsos. If you do purchase one and it does not still fit after washing and dry cycle I will take the gi back provided you do not roll and grapple in it.

I am thinking about the option of allowing the client to add modify skirt length, wing span, and length of pants. Beyond that would be difficult to manage.

Gotta say, I love my custom.

KB's gold weave is quality I'm impressed with the pant quality for the weight. I opted for the durable cotton as opposed to ripstop and it's no where near as heavy as I thought it would be and crazy strong. Nice tapered cut to them too.

I always wear an A-0 as A-1s are too big and baggy on me. I'm 5'7 about 64 kg. I am very interested in getting a cutom winter gi. I was looking at your sizing chart.

Would an A-1 be okay? I was also thinking about F-1. I like my gis a little bit on the form fitting side. Thanks.

Hi, I think the A1 will be right on Target for you for both top and pants.

Jesse

UPDATE: Tonight I will be updating the Winter Gi Pre-Order to include three new options.

1. Sleeve end to sleeve end dimensions.
2. Height of jacket from collar to skirt bottom.
3. Total length of pants.

I think this will encompass about 90% of what I have wanted to do with customization of the gi.

Thanks,
Jesse

UPDATE: Tonight I will be updating the Winter Gi Pre-Order to include three new options.

1. Sleeve end to sleeve end dimensions.
2. Height of jacket from collar to skirt bottom.
3. Total length of pants.

I think this will encompass about 90% of what I have wanted to do with customization of the gi.

Thanks,
Jesse

So what you're saying is... with a few clicks and inputs we get a perfect gi?

Wow... for the price and customization, you seriously can't beat Killer Bee gi.

I couldnt help myself, I ordered one. I think the ability to alter the 3 biggest problem areas in gis + ability to customize trim and contrast stitching color made it too attractive to pass up. I can't wait to get mine and post a review. . .

I am currently working on gi mock ups as to what the color schemes would look like...and gotta say, that buy button is getting more and more attractive.

Almost tempted to make a breast cancer awareness gi, but only if y'all can print "Hooray for boobies!" on a gi.

Back