Kikskin is nuts! Absolut no Service

Gordinho

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I dont get it. I bought a A3 Kikskin Komp White and they tell me, that it would fits very good. But it doesn't. So they offer me to replace the Top, not the Pants. I told them, that both fits shitty and i would love to replace both. They don't want too. They still telling me, that this is the kikskin cut and its "normal"....

What the ****?

Later, after 2 Month, i accepted the change of the top. They tell me, that they send it to me but that was bevor 5 month. BUT i am still waiting for a move. Carree, the Supervisor, is treating my like osama bin laden.

Do yourself a favor buy nothing.... go with keiko, koral, venum, sirius....

Kikskin i am dun with you!

regards

I really think you are the only person I have heard of with problems with kikskin. Myself, a few others I know have all had great luck with them I even got a split order from there. Sorry to hear things arent going your way, hopefully they make everything right.

i guess i'm not buying from kikshin then

I really think you are the only person I have heard of with problems with kikskin. Myself, a few others I know have all had great luck with them I even got a split order from there. Sorry to hear things arent going your way, hopefully they make everything right.

Hey Ghosted-Barra,

why should i lie. if you want i can sent you my email with carree... That not the right way to treat a customer, doesnt matter if i am rich or poor. Stay just equal.

I am so pissed!

regards

Hey Ghosted-Barra,

why should i lie. if you want i can sent you my email with carree... That not the right way to treat a customer, doesnt matter if i am rich or poor. Stay just equal.

I am so pissed!

regards

Learn to read. He never said anything about you lying.

"Do yourself a favor buy nothing.... go with keiko, koral, venum, sirius...."

Gordinho, thanks for the tip. What do you think about ordering Fuji BJJ kimonos? Do you have any experience with that?

Thanks,

I never once said you lied, all I said is you are the only one I have heard of who has received bad service from them. I am not saying I dont believe you at all. I am sorry that you had a bad run in with them, and like I said previously I hope they fix it for you.

@irc/Ghosted-Barra

I apologize... I am so damn pissed... i should learn to read :) My fault!

"Do yourself a favor buy nothing.... go with keiko, koral, venum, sirius...."

Gordinho, thanks for the tip. What do you think about ordering Fuji BJJ kimonos? Do you have any experience with that?

Thanks,

Now you can call me nuts, but if you order fuji: Go with a blue kimono. I've used to have white and blue. And the Blue kimono was more a bjj cutted kimono. the White one was more baggier and the skirt was about 2 inch longer then the blue one. Good kimono but add 20 $ and go with sirius ultra lite goldweave.

greets.

Now you can call me nuts, but if you order fuji: Go with a blue kimono. I've used to have white and blue. And the Blue kimono was more a bjj cutted kimono. the White one was more baggier and the skirt was about 2 inch longer then the blue one. Good kimono but add 20 $ and go with sirius ultra lite goldweave.

greets.
Moody blue or secret garden?
http://www.fujikimono.co.uk/

I am still waiting for a move. Caree now doesnt even respond to emails. Whats next?

Wait, i am now hearing over 6 Month excuses... Whats wrong with kikskin?

Look how desperate i am... i tryed to call them.

from germany :( Its 2 am here... fuck!

I'd like to add that their gloves suck horribly as well. The gel padding makes it feel like you are getting hit with a brick, the thumb loop is too tight, the printing literally rubs off, and they have no rolled edges so the leather makes little cuts everywhere.
The promotion I fight for uses them. Every single fighter hates the gloves.

woah, caree called my back. nice, she told me, that the kimono returned and she will send it again... lets see!

Hey Gordinho, how many kimonos do you have now, and what are your favorites?

Back