Kids Exercising During Class?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
What do Sherdoggers think of this idea a classroom with exercycle's for the kids to get a workout while they work on their problems? I don't know how well kids will be able to focus on the teacher during spin class? Apparently they are having good results its called read and ride.

medium-edc2375d74a924c0145140c2dcafb5f7.jpg

medium-c23c55cf9a2924e1d9a6232dade119a0.jpg

http://www.upworthy.com/these-kids-...he-point-of-this-new-reading-classroom?c=ufb1

There is something dystopian about this picture.

Just give them recess. Don't mix workouts with reading. When they come back inside, they will be more focused and they'll get their work done faster anyway. I'm always better at work after a quick workout.

Sounds retarded, have PE and recess. I wouldn't want child me to lose all my gains with that steady state cardio

If they can read and learn, they aren't going hard enough! /crossfit.

Just give them recess. Don't mix workouts with reading. When they come back inside, they will be more focused and they'll get their work done faster anyway. I'm always better at work after a quick workout.

This is kinda where I am at as far as the this goes. I know a number of work places having stationary bikes have been in big demand in the cubical. People say it helps them pay more attention and even help reduce their blood pressure. That being said I think kids are not going to be focused on their reading while riding a bike. They will try to play games with it like trying to ride faster to see if the teacher notices or something along these lines. They will not be interested in learning more playing around.

Well almost 20% of kids nowadays are obese so I don't have problem with it.

My kids school had P.E everyday. Growing up I only had it 2-3 a week I believe. I don't see how reading a book while peddle a bike all half-ass is helping.

They probably weren't learning anyway. At least they'll get some exercise.

My kids school had P.E everyday. Growing up I only had it 2-3 a week I believe. I don't see how reading a book while peddle a bike all half-ass is helping.
The grade school I went to got rid of all the cool stuff like capture the flag and dodgeball. They have square dancing now (not joking) and play soccer without keeping the score. Probably no more smear the queer in the after school program either.

Sounds like a good experiment. Anything to help improve our schools is a good thing to me

Well, Americans are fat, so... Seems like a no brainer, really

The grade school I went to got rid of all the cool stuff like capture the flag

Oh man I used to love that shit. I would always try to save the good looking girls when they got tagged and sent to jail :cool:

They have square dancing now (not joking) and play soccer without keeping the score. Probably no more smear the queer in the after school program either.

[YT]?v=CpV852GDbGQ[/YT]

Back